Pay Tribute in the Urf Remembrance Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
We were working on that, maybe a gallery? Loved so many submissions this time around! Then PAX got in the way, you know how it is. I hope to at least have a nice sample of the awesome stuff people made in the top post!
D: so did everyone who entered get an IP boost? I didn't get one so now I'm sad. Was mine not good enough?

._.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

04-05-2012
11 of 11 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We loved your submissions so much we gave some of them their own home in our fanart galleries! Because we had an amazing turnout, we couldn’t include all of the submissions but we hope you’ll enjoy the ones we selected.

Alex3omg

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Summoners!

We loved your submissions so much we gave some of them their own home in our fanart galleries! Because we had an amazing turnout, we couldn’t include all of the submissions but we hope you’ll enjoy the ones we selected.
I don't remember seeing most of those in the thread... thanks for posting them.

Oberic

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
D: so did everyone who entered get an IP boost? I didn't get one so now I'm sad. Was mine not good enough?

._.
Woah, the bubbles look like they're moving when I look at it.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Woot! The recognition!

Alex3omg

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
Woah, the bubbles look like they're moving when I look at it.
Thanks

NeoMaverick

04-05-2012

Nikaaaa i luv u

Citizen Snips

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
I didn't get anything either. I figured a hand drawn picture would at least get what was essentially a participation award, but I guess not.
I thought it was cute.

Kiraeyl

04-06-2012

Well congrats to the winners. I was hoping to get something for entering but its okay. I <3 urf anyways!

godvsevil