Hey I'm Jatt, I work at Riot Games!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticWonder

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeburn View Post
What was the executive decision behind choosing the worst skin in the game as your avatar?
Well it matches him, the lowest udyr skin for the lowest scumbaggiest player.

I write in permanent marker Tamat!

Hyrup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatt View Post
Hey guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that I've joined Riot Games as an Associate Game Analyst. Over the last seven weeks I've been working with the live design team, the group responsible for live balance of League.

For those who aren't familiar with me, I was a pro jungler for the first half of season 2. I also co-casted the Kings of Europe tournament in early February.

I like Rubik's cubes and juggling.

I'm super excited to interact with you guys on the forums as often as possible, and to help make League of Legends even more awesome!

P.S If you're coming to PAX East over the weekend, I'll be here at our booth casting games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Please stop by and and say hello, we also have some awesome swag to give out at the booth.
Dude Jatt, that's so awesome. Good to see somebody like you having impact on the balance of the game, it's a good day.

SometimesSion

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticWonder View Post
Well it matches him, the lowest udyr skin for the lowest scumbaggiest player.
Actually, That's my favorite Udyr skin because it reminds me of Akuma, my favorite fighting game character.

VoidInsanity

04-05-2012

Jungle Uydr
Analyse Coffee
Troll Forums
Taste Coffee

Duke Br0heimer

04-05-2012

The issue in question was blown way out of proportion back then and it still is now.

Sometimes I really question the intelligence of this forum's userbase.

Captain Baylife

04-05-2012

Were you hired for your insight in cheating during tournaments?

Kind of a prisoner release to work with police type deal?

Heartlis

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Hey all!

Please be respectful in this thread. We're happy to have Jatt working with us, and he's doing a lot of great work for your benefit. Disrespect will be moderated with my dry erase marker of doom.
And nothing shows respect more than censoring things you disagree with right? And in what universe did you expect this to go over well? Gamers are not a particularly moral bunch (see EA's profits)but cheating has always been te line in the sand that you can't cross

Jatt

Associate Game Analyst

04-05-2012
3 of 32 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero000x000 View Post
So you've been working at Riot for 7 weeks already or have you just started? Also, can you elaborate a bit on what exactly you DO?
I'm QA for Live Design. I give feedback to designers on changes they are thinking about doing or have already done. Then when they are implemented I check to see if they have went in properly without any bugs popping up.

This spans across tiny bug fixes, to quality of life changes for champions, to champion reworks and new items.

Also since it's Riot, if I have any ideas of my own I can pitch them to designers and we can talk about getting them done.

Futonlols

04-05-2012

April fools right?

MysticWonder

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatt View Post
I'm QA for Live Design. I give feedback to designers on changes they are thinking about doing or have already done. Then when they are implemented I check to see if they have went in properly without any bugs popping up.

This spans across tiny bug fixes, to quality of life changes for champions, to champion reworks and new items.

Also since it's Riot, if I have any ideas of my own I can pitch them to designers and we can talk about getting them done.
Nice are we getting a champion that allows his team to re-enter a tournament?

That might be a bit OP though, ehh they allowed it before I guess it couldnt hurt.

But with you on board now im sure they can make it balanced right