Shaco nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterSnipe View Post
Nope. I think Shaco's still Shaco. Only difference is that he can't solo Dragon by going AP anymore. That was a very big problem.
He hasn't been able to solo dragon and baron (as AP shaco) since his boxes were 90 seconds long.

Flazek

04-05-2012

Yeah i'll tell ya what happened: boxes were nerfed by about 50% and no one noticed or cared, they just played him high ad and dominated. Then they fixed a BUG with deceive that was making it deal obscene amounts of damage, and they nerfed his early game. Then people really felt the box nerf, because jitb CC was way too unpredictable when your boxes die that fast. It made jungling harder and slower for him. What they could have done is just make the cooldown on his boxes longer (because the only reason they nerfed the time it could be up was because of jitb nests). That way, he wouldn't have to revisit a place every 30 seconds to make sure the box was there. They should also probably nerf deceive to be longer cooldown, because (as a shaco player) I know all too well how easy it is to escape. You can use deceive to get in AND out of fights. Right now, Shaco is a mess to have on either team.

Fluffy1

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazek View Post
(because the only reason they nerfed the time it could be up was because of jitb nests)
actually it was nerfed hard due to the double buff jungle start exploit, i would have been much happier if they just increased its early level CD's but the duration nerf was too much, 75 seconds would have been adequate.

at the least they could of buffed it to compensate, maybe re-buff some of the anti-jitb nest damage nerfs they did or drop the stealth time to 1 second like they promised a while agao and never delivered.

XFinalxFantasyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

the problem is shaco now cant solo top 3vs3 against any champ
and his Q kinda nerfed now ad shaco rely on his Q dmg and E
>.> when u nerf the Q and buff the E u fk up ad shaco >.>
fk the late game when some one like kassadin rape u in the early game >.>
the main build those days wormhog and frozen mallet and atmas pillar
Shaco: what now do u want from me to kill them with my fkd up Q and my lil shiv E
and my squishy armor and mr shaco useless now thx riot

Crigomar

04-15-2012

TLR I played Shaco before he got buffed so I hardly even noticed the nerf. Played him less after the buff due to getting banned and too many people picking him.

Iner7ia

04-15-2012

I don't think the nerf did anything to Shaco. I'll admit I've never played as Shaco, but as far as I'm concerned he's still the champion that makes me debate dodging a match every time the other team picks him. I'm glad that he's "not fun to play anymore" because Shaco is an anti-fun champion, so it's only fair if he ruins the game for himself too.

Next Shaco nerf patch: Remove Shaco from the League of Legends.

kthxbai

Koolich

04-20-2012

Shaco definitely needs some attention.

Fluffy1

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythik27 View Post
I don't think the nerf did anything to Shaco. I'll admit I've never played as Shaco, but as far as I'm concerned he's still the champion that makes me debate dodging a match every time the other team picks him. I'm glad that he's "not fun to play anymore" because Shaco is an anti-fun champion, so it's only fair if he ruins the game for himself too.

Next Shaco nerf patch: Remove Shaco from the League of Legends.

kthxbai
how is it not fun to play against him? every time he teamfights he instantly dies, if hes lucky he took something with him, he cant push faster than your team can 4 vs 5 down mid and win and after 20 minutes he cant kill anyone.

and its not like his ganks are great, sure he has a perma slow but he'll never get close enough to use it without flash since you can see the decive a mile away even in fog of war, just walk away and laugh.

while AP will do alot of damage and prob get away he just doesnt have enough to kill on his own seldom random jibts nest and alot of luck, not likely to get as many kills but not hit or miss like AD, AD however will either do really well or really bad depending on how competent the enemy is regardless of the player using shaco's skill.

UnicornViolet

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackychan4899 View Post
I've noticed the number of kills for shaco players went way down and number of deaths went way up i wondered if other summoners see the same thing with this or im just playing with new shacos D:
I don't think Shaco is that great. My friend whom I consider to be an expert at DoTA 2 and LoL even struggles to do well with Shaco. He is so horrible in a team fight too. :-(

R3dRain

04-20-2012

I find the nerf to shaco my him last shaco because he lost his early game gank and that all he really had to start with.

I have stop playing him a 3 day after the early game nerf just because it was hard to do alot of thing that he did well after that nerf and if I see a shaco on the other team it is just a free kill for him being shaco.

you can do somewhat well with him but it just really harder and it not that close of what shaco could do before the nerf.