Akali could use a (slight) buff.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZetsubouFallen

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
Probably, I've been out of it for the last couple months while working on Co-Op versus AI. And yeah Atreiyu, I can bring up J4's mana issues to live tomorrow. While his costs don't seem out of line, his regen is a bit on the low side.
Can you check on viktor Issues?

Foremost its Q, it could be a interesting change, since the shield it gives is worthless (a viable change would be to get the shield when you use the skill).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0tkarl

Senior Member

04-05-2012

akali does not need a single solitary buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZetsubouFallen

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Akali needs a buff and a nerf, getting the stacks from kill and assist is too bad on a char with a 600-900 (?) range ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pistallion

Senior Member

04-05-2012

i agree. even a fed akali can get shut down by just getting an oracle. she was over nerfed for no reason other than riot giving in to the QQ when akali was FOTM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreiyu

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
Please, tell me about all of the kills you can score on a Malphite, Garen, Swain, Singed, Lee Sin, Kennen, or anything with the range/CC/tankiness to beat her in lane with zero trouble.
So by your standards... you have to score kills on the opponent top to be balanced?

In higher elo most people don't die 1v1 unless it's a gank, or hardcounter - Akali matchups are the same

only Garen, Swain, and Lee are hard for Akali in those you listed. You expect to be uncounterable in top, where matchups are like pokemon battles?
The rest are skill matchups _> equal skill, noone dies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coronach

Game Designer

04-05-2012
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouFallen View Post
Can you check on viktor Issues?

Foremost its Q, it could be a interesting change, since the shield it gives is worthless (a viable change would be to get the shield when you use the skill).
What issues do you see on Viktor aside from the Q you mentioned? I'd like to see us tweak his augments to be a bit more meaningful and track down some inconsistencies with the E laser applying at the source, but overall he feels really powerful and underrated atm to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kyoukitenshi

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
So by your standards... you have to score kills on the opponent top to be balanced?

In higher elo most people don't die 1v1 unless it's a gank, or hardcounter - Akali matchups are the same

only Garen, Swain, and Lee are hard for Akali in those you listed.
The rest are skill matchups _> equal skill, noone dies
No, the reason I said that was because of his ridiculous claims. It wasn't a general post, it was his claim that he "kills everything" or whatever with Akali.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreiyu

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
What issues do you see on Viktor aside from the Q you mentioned? I'd like to see us tweak his augments to be a bit more meaningful and track down some inconsistencies with the E laser applying at the source, but overall he feels really powerful and underrated atm to me.
It's fine to fix bugs, but don't buff, or Vik OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreiyu

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
No, the reason I said that was because of his ridiculous claims. It wasn't a general post, it was his claim that he "kills everything" or whatever with Akali.
I'm busy with school currently but add me, I will show you how to play all matchups except those 3 w/ the current Akali, who is not UP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordUraj

Senior Member

04-05-2012

On the topic of Trundle, is his Q supposed to be affected by blind? Because it is, and I thought that on-hit effect attacks weren't supposed to be able to miss by blind. Is that a bug too?