Shaco nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackychan4899

04-04-2012

I've noticed the number of kills for shaco players went way down and number of deaths went way up i wondered if other summoners see the same thing with this or im just playing with new shacos D:

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackychan4899 View Post
I've noticed the number of kills for shaco players went way down and number of deaths went way up i wondered if other summoners see the same thing with this or im just playing with new shacos D:
Newer Shacos probably, they nerfed his early game but buffed his end game so meph.

Scarsofpride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

ur right, he's been nerfed really badly. The early game/late game talk is just to confuse noobs. I use to main shaco before the last nerf. His early game is so ridiculously weak now, idk what to say. His q actually hits for less damage than most champs' basic attacks. And as far as the so called "late game buff" - ask any pro shaco player and they'll tell how little they relied on the e skill. So whats the point of buffing it when the his real damage dealer skill was nerfed to hell??

IMO: his early game was clearly nerfed vary badly and his late game is much weaker also.

Fluffy1

04-05-2012

shaco still has a non-existent late game, the shiv "buff" actually was a nerf to both shaco builds

WolfLegacyX

04-05-2012

Shaco has been nerfed pretty badly, but he's not so bad he can't be played. My friends and I have a Shaco every match (we alternate) and although my Shaco scores aren't as great as they were before the nerfs, I still go positive 2:1:2 minimal ratio.

+1 to all the people who say Shaco got nerfed hard btw. I totally agree. Shaco's fun factor is completely gone. The funny thing is he wasn't that great even before nerfs. He was just scary because noobs kept overextending and he could get fed.

Just find a new playstyle for Shaco. He's even farther from teamfighting than he was before.

Giltia Zero

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Newer Shacos probably, they nerfed his early game but buffed his end game so meph.
They didn't buff anything, moron.

Jamaree

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
They didn't buff anything, moron.
Could have sworn they buffed his shiv. So mean Glitia, so very mean.

Giltia Zero

04-05-2012

Technically. But the reality is that they nerfed the damage on his nuke early, when it matters, and the buff to his late game nuke doesn't actually do a **** thing.

Late game "buff" implies one of two things. Either he A. Got better at teamfighting. Or B. Got better at backdooring.

Shaco's nuke scales slightly better into the late game? Yeah, too bad it didn't do any damage before. Shaco kills with his auto attacks and clone in the late game. The Shiv nuke is trivial at best, and does VERY little to improve his teamfight experience. Unlikely you'll notice a thing.

And it sure as **** doesn't help me take towers.

A better slow? THAT would have been a buff. This was a nerf. Plain and simple. Early game is so much more important to Shaco, because his teamfighting is so worthless. Shaco would need REAL buffs to actually give him a late game, and nerfing his strength in early game doesn't help his build.

CounterSnipe

04-05-2012

Nope. I think Shaco's still Shaco. Only difference is that he can't solo Dragon by going AP anymore. That was a very big problem.

Best Zod NA

04-05-2012

Shaco! Now outclassed in every way by jungle Twitch.