Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
They do make quite the couple, hmm?
You better be on LoL tonight! D:<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Just posted Chapter 3. :]

On the off-chance that anyone here likes Tryndamere, I apologize in advance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Katarina

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
Just posted Chapter 3. :]

On the off-chance that anyone here likes Tryndamere, I apologize in advance.
Ya know, at first I had only read chapter 1 and didn't get around until 2 or 3 until this afternoon. Originally I was saying I may write a three-way to talon just to troll him, but I like the story, so I am considering actually doing it.

It could be fun. What you've written so far got me in the mood and gave me a story idea based off of yours.

I like yours and find it well written.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Ya know, at first I had only read chapter 1 and didn't get around until 2 or 3 until this afternoon. Originally I was saying I may write a three-way to talon just to troll him, but I like the story, so I am considering actually doing it.

It could be fun. What you've written so far got me in the mood and gave me a story idea based off of yours.
This sounds kind of hilarious, actually xD
I do have Talon planned as a minor character - he shows up in the next chapter, in fact.
Let me know if you do go anywhere with that idea!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Katarina

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
This sounds kind of hilarious, actually xD
I do have Talon planned as a minor character - he shows up in the next chapter, in fact.
Let me know if you do go anywhere with that idea!
Oh i wasn't thinking with talon. With someone else, to troll him. What i meant was, earlier in this thread, i was telling talon that i was thinking of writing to troll him. the idea was to avoid including him in the fun. I have a different male in mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Irelia should make a cameo, although the fan fictions with Irelia in them aren't attractive to me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Oh i wasn't thinking with talon. With someone else, to troll him. What i meant was, earlier in this thread, i was telling talon that i was thinking of writing to troll him. the idea was to avoid including him in the fun. I have a different male in mind.
<.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Katarina

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
<.<
well, you did kinda ask for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Oh i wasn't thinking with talon. With someone else, to troll him. What i meant was, earlier in this thread, i was telling talon that i was thinking of writing to troll him. the idea was to avoid including him in the fun. I have a different male in mind.
Right right, got confused for a minute. Still sounds quite funny xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Irelia should make a cameo, although the fan fictions with Irelia in them aren't attractive to me...
Hmm. I hadn't deliberately planned on it, but hey, we'll see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
well, you did kinda ask for it.
Pffft, I asked for the opposite! :3

lol