Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Luxanna

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
I more think that Irelia and Lux were wondering how to make their bust sizes larger like yours, Morganas or even my own I think.
First, you spread slanderous rumors about a illicit affair between Talon and me, and now this? I will have you know that I do not occupy my thoughts with such nonsense. A large bust size would simply get in my way whenever I'm charging my lazer.

In the future, Sivir, when you seek the answer to a question do not hide behind the words of others when you ask them.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sure. Why?
I may just have a wager for you then.

Now, what event to place the wager on is the real question...

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
First, you spread slanderous rumors about a illicit affair between Talon and me, and now this? I will have you know that I do not occupy my thoughts with such nonsense. A large bust size would simply get in my way whenever I'm charging my lazer.

In the future, Sivir, when you seek the answer to a question do not hide behind the words of others when you ask them.
Ho boy, an angry Demacian, always fun. Settle down, Lux. But I guess I should have known, I was really surprised that you'd care about such a thing. Still, let's all be girl friends, alright?

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I may just have a wager for you then.

Now, what event to place the wager on is the real question...
...why do I get the feeling that you want a date? Sorry Talon, I don't date murderers. I'm sure you had your reasons and that's fine, but I've had one or two bad experiences with them, pirate or not.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
...why do I get the feeling that you want a date? Sorry Talon, I don't date murderers. I'm sure you had your reasons and that's fine, but I've had one or two bad experiences with them, pirate or not.
Now really, if I wanted a date with in infamous Sarah Fortune I would just ask. As I said, it would just be silly for an assassin to attempt to date a bounty hunter.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Now really, if I wanted a date with in infamous Sarah Fortune I would just ask. As I said, it would just be silly for an assassin to attempt to date a bounty hunter.
Yes it would. Alright then, what would you like, hm?

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post

((*Wonders if Lux has seen the pic with Lux and Irelia freaking out over having small boobs* It's pretty funny if you havnt.))

I have had others ask me, I simply put your name out as an example.

Sarah, I will be arriving in Bilgewater soon.

Ask Kennen

04-03-2012

((for the sake of me not scourgeing the internet for it link it? ))

Dear Sarah

did you know that i can sit in your large pirate hat?

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Yes it would. Alright then, what would you like, hm?
Nevermind.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
((*Wonders if Lux has seen the pic with Lux and Irelia freaking out over having small boobs* It's pretty funny if you havnt.))

I have had others ask me, I simply put your name out as an example.

Sarah, I will be arriving in Bilgewater soon.
Wonderful~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
((for the sake of me not scourgeing the internet for it link it? ))

Dear Sarah

did you know that i can sit in your large pirate hat?
It's not a pirate hat, it's a captain's hat. And... thank you! When it comes to hats, size matters.