Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

04-03-2012

Er... you two might want to avoid the west side of town.
Just a hint. Not that I've done anything.

-Fizz

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Dear Miss Fortune,

As amusing as watching the other male summoners, and Champions, fawn over your curves is, I have a question unrelated to your physique or bust.

Ever since Graves made his appearance on the Fields of Justice, I have heard rumors going around that you are falling out of favor with summoners due to the damage and presence Graves shows on the field of battle. I don't really summon you, or the outlaw, so I've no idea of the truth behind these rumors.

That being said, how do you feel about having another champion, and a male champion at that, "steal your thunder" as it were?

Sincerely,
Summoner Kaz

P.S. - Don't try your seduction on me. I have a natural resistance to charm effects. Plus, my heart is set on just one woman.
We all become flavors of the month at some point, to you summoners. It doesn't bother me at all.

Hey, all you have to do is tell me you're taken, boy, I'm faithful and I expect men to be, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Sounds wonderful, I'll be there soon. *winks*
Mmmmm~. *laughs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Er... you two might want to avoid the west side of town.
Just a hint. Not that I've done anything.

-Fizz
...you.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Meet me in Bilgewater. It'll be easier for the boys to gawk. Hahaha.
If that's not an invitation I don't know what is...

Dear Veigar

04-03-2012

Quote:
Meet me in Bilgewater. It'll be easier for the boys to gawk. Hahaha.
Tiny golden eyes can be seen from the rooftops, eagerly drinking in the sight.

Ask Fizz

04-03-2012

Miss Fortune,

Just so you know, Irelia sent me up for what I'm about to do. So aim the bullets at her head, not mine.

-Fizz

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

O.O
O.O
Still stuck....
help....

AskUdyr

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
I more think that Irelia and Lux were wondering how to make their bust sizes larger like yours, Morganas or even my own I think.
Their busts are fine. It is what nature gave them.

We see that the Battle Mistress' highly informed opinion of us is strong and strong. What is your opinion of us?

And to be honest, we are somewhat insulted. You two wish to train and better yourselves, and you did not think of asking us? We could show the two of you the many ways to strengthen one's body. We could show you some training regiments to help better yourselves. And not just glamour muscles like that fool hardy prince, we develop cardio and core muscles. No point in having biceps if a toddler can snap your spine.

On the other hand, your core muscles look ample enough. Perhaps cardio and muscle building training would be better.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Miss Fortune,

Just so you know, Irelia sent me up for what I'm about to do. So aim the bullets at her head, not mine.

-Fizz
...is that so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
O.O
O.O
Still stuck....
help....
...*cricks his jaw* Better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Their busts are fine. It is what nature gave them.

We see that the Battle Mistress' highly informed opinion of us is strong and strong. What is your opinion of us?

And to be honest, we are somewhat insulted. You two wish to train and better yourselves, and you did not think of asking us? We could show the two of you the many ways to strengthen one's body. We could show you some training regiments to help better yourselves. And not just glamour muscles like that fool hardy prince, we develop cardio and core muscles. No point in having biceps if a toddler can snap your spine.

On the other hand, your core muscles look ample enough. Perhaps cardio and muscle building training would be better.
Sadly, you're cleaner and smell nicer than half of Bilgewater, but I dunno. Honestly, you kind of freak me out. I mean, same issue with Nidalee, but you especially are so... you're human, but it doesn't come off that way. But whatever, I have no actual problems with you.

As for your offer... uh... I'd rather not be as huge as you. Thanks, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Are you a gambling woman?

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Are you a gambling woman?
Sure. Why?