Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Noo, MF was talking about liking large men... Alistar.

Bull.

Large.

/whoosh))

Date anyone once you say? Seems like it would be an interesting experience, but I doubt it would be a wise idea on my part. Seeing as Caitlyn keeps trying to slap handcuffs on my wrists every time she sees me.
((HAHHAHAHA... *facepalms* WOW Talon dirty mind much? BTW unchained Alistar gives you wings! ...when he knocks you up into the air.))

I wouldn't suggest that, I am sure that although Spicy Jack is a summoner and 'weak' to your standards, he would put up quite the fight.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Hah! *laughs loudly* Come now, I am sure you are flattered.

There have been some good looking guys. Jarvan, strong and rich. Udyr, strong and... strong. Even Alistar has that quality that makes you admire him... though his and our race is far too diffrent.

So you would date anyone once hm? Even women you say. Now I ask, have you ever dated another woman before?
I am, of course. While we're complimenting each other, I must say, congratulations with your chest. Very nicely shaped.

I've dated one woman, yes. Nobody you'd know, she was a bartender. Good girl, was a happy few weeks, but we were just too different.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
((Noo, MF was talking about liking large men... Alistar.

Bull.

Large.

/whoosh))

Date anyone once you say? Seems like it would be an interesting experience, but I doubt it would be a wise idea on my part. Seeing as Caitlyn keeps trying to slap handcuffs on my wrists every time she sees me.
There are some men and women I'd never date, of course, but if I'm neutral toward the person, you never know. First impressions are usually way off, after all.

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I am, of course. While we're complimenting each other, I must say, congratulations with your chest. Very nicely shaped.

I've dated one woman, yes. Nobody you'd know, she was a bartender. Good girl, was a happy few weeks, but we were just too different.
*smirks* Well thank you, yours is pretty well endowed as well... more so then myself... Though if I were to say, it is a wonderful shape.

I see, have you thought about dating another woman since..?

Also... if I may, what kind of exercises do you do? I'm sure you would need to, to stay in such great shape... and... do you have any secrets to share with us other female champions about a certain area? I'm sure a few are curious but too bashful to ask so I'll be blunt for them. Happy now Luxanna?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Pardon me....I think I left my jaw here... ah there it is.. excuse me...... sorry about that.......

3Lo Ahri

04-03-2012

Quote:
((HAHHAHAHA... *facepalms* WOW Talon dirty mind much? BTW unchained Alistar gives you wings! ...when he knocks you up into the air.))

(( SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COmHvZ1lHwc))

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
There are some men and women I'd never date, of course, but if I'm neutral toward the person, you never know. First impressions are usually way off, after all.
Now my curiosity is piqued. What was your first impression of me bounty hunter?

Quote:

I wouldn't suggest that, I am sure that although Spicy Jack is a summoner and 'weak' to your standards, he would put up quite the fight.
(( Ask Caitlyn is trying to arrest Talon for somewhere around 134 different warrants xD ))

3Lo Ahri

04-03-2012

Quote:
"Not that i've known you for a long time, but I think i would not like the first impression you gave me"

Shi Ho reminds herself that Talon acts like a player and flierts with all the girls excluding annie

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
*smirks* Well thank you, yours is pretty well endowed as well... more so then myself... Though if I were to say, it is a wonderful shape.

I see, have you thought about dating another woman since..?

Also... if I may, what kind of exercises do you do? I'm sure you would need to, to stay in such great shape... and... do you have any secrets to share with us other female champions about a certain area? I'm sure a few are curious but too bashful to ask so I'll be blunt for them. Happy now Luxanna?
Thank you, thank you. And I must say, my legs may be long, but yours have such attractive musculature. And, you know, I do mean that, but I'm mostly saying it because the looks the boys are giving us are hilarious. Hahaha!

If it happens, it happens. If a girl were to ask me, depends who it is, but I'd give it a shot.

Exercise? I focus a lot on cardio. I love being as fast as I am. I do pushups and stuff for strength. The most important thing is to keep it simple.

I'm... actually not sure what you're asking. Secrets about how they look? About who they've dated?

Quote:
Basically that you had no personality at all.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Basically that you had no personality at all.
Sounds about right. I tend to be wary about letting people get to know me.