Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

Why thank you, Sivir, your shape is amazing, too.

My most appealing aspect? I dunno. I'm pretty gorgeous, but it'd just come off as bad if I listed that as my best trait, right? Hm... I'm amazing with a gun, does that count?
*raises an eyebrow and smirks* Thank you Sarah, but I meant bodily feature. If i was to say, it would be your long legs.

Also, what about a person attracts you? You seem to be the type to lure others to you, so i am curious as to what lures you.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
*raises an eyebrow and smirks* Thank you Sarah, but I meant bodily feature. If i was to say, it would be your long legs.

Also, what about a person attracts you? You seem to be the type to lure others to you, so i am curious as to what lures you.
Is that so? I had no idea you were checking me out. I'll think twice about sharing a changeroom with you before our matches. *smirks*

Hmm... well, I like muscular guys. Honestly, the bigger, the better. But eh, I'll date anyone once, you never know, some guys surprise you. Maybe Mr. Right isn't enormous, who knows.

And... I hesitate to tell you this, but if another woman asked me out, like I said, I'll date anyone once. Body doesn't matter as much there, it matters way more that I get along with her... well, same goes for guys, really, but women just look better, so it doesn't matter what she specifically looks like.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

O.O

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Is that so? I had no idea you were checking me out. I'll think twice about sharing a changeroom with you before our matches. *smirks*

Hmm... well, I like muscular guys. Honestly, the bigger, the better. But eh, I'll date anyone once, you never know, some guys surprise you. Maybe Mr. Right isn't enormous, who knows.

And... I hesitate to tell you this, but if another woman asked me out, like I said, I'll date anyone once. Body doesn't matter as much there, it matters way more that I get along with her... well, same goes for guys, really, but women just look better, so it doesn't matter what she specifically looks like.
Talon scribbles this information down in a small black book he keeps with him.

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:

Hah! *laughs loudly* Come now, I am sure you are flattered.

There have been some good looking guys. Jarvan, strong and rich. Udyr, strong and... strong. Even Alistar has that quality that makes you admire him... though his and our race is far too diffrent.

So you would date anyone once hm? Even women you say. Now I ask, have you ever dated another woman before?

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Alistar
((I see what you did thar!))

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((I see what you did thar!))
((What did I do ;o?))

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
((What did I do ;o?))
((>.> I'm not sharing :3 ))

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((>.> I'm not sharing :3 ))
((I hope you don't mean that pic I saw a long tme ago of Sivir kissing Alistar xD I lol'd..))

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

((Noo, MF was talking about liking large men... Alistar.

Bull.

Large.

/whoosh))

Date anyone once you say? Seems like it would be an interesting experience, but I doubt it would be a wise idea on my part. Seeing as Caitlyn keeps trying to slap handcuffs on my wrists every time she sees me.