3rd time reporting this

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Sheep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Well when I write sometime I want to erase, then in league of legend, sometime we are unable to erase.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

08-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Are you unable to remove people from your friends list?

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

He means in game when you begin typing then click an area thats not part of the chat bar, it wont allow you to delete what you have previously wrote.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

08-04-2010

Ooh since we're on the subject of annyoing chat bugs, every time I press "'" as in Don->'<-t I get this little extra thingy majiggy and it winds up being "Don'īt".

neo4321

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabb View Post
Ooh since we're on the subject of annyoing chat bugs, every time I press "'" as in Don->'<-t I get this little extra thingy majiggy and it winds up being "Don'īt".
That is quite stange although i've never encountered this before, it may just be your keyboard. Ofcourse I could be wrong.

Haestro

08-04-2010

Yeah i get the same bug. I type something, and then can't delete it for some reason.

bliu23

08-04-2010

Same here, Just hit the escape button, it clears your chat bar thing, and hit enter again to start typing

coolrick92

08-04-2010

also everyone i ask has trouble backspacing

Silverstab

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabb View Post
My guess is you re using the little key next to the number 1 key on keyboard ? It causes this sometimes in many applications. Try using the one close to 'enter' button.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstab View Post
My guess is you re using the little key next to the number 1 key on keyboard ? It causes this sometimes in many applications. Try using the one close to 'enter' button.
I use that one.

I'm guessing it is indeed just my keyboard since I've never heard anyone complain about it.

It's just annoying, especially since I've developed the habit of erasing the last two letters of what I just typed out of LoL aswell.