Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fruitvoltage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-02-2012

Teemo!
Do you have any explicit feelings for Tristana?
And do you remember the day you went 0/4/1? Whats your excuse for that?

Ask Luxanna

04-02-2012

Hi Captain Teemo!

Why have you begun calling yourself "Sir Koopaman"? Is that your surname?

And which do you prefer, being an long range damage dealer like Ashe or being mage? What goes through your mind when you get mushroom kills after the enemy team has defeated you?

AskPantheon

04-02-2012

Teemo,

How do you have that ridiculous look of confidence on your face when you face someone who is 3 times your size?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Sir Koopaman

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitvoltage View Post
Teemo!
Do you have any explicit feelings for Tristana?
And do you remember the day you went 0/4/1? Whats your excuse for that?
Tristana? Umm... no, not really? And yes, I do remember that day when I went 0-4. *Looks at Sir Koopaman very disdainfully* Thankfully the guy can control me better now and how do you know so much about my matches? Are you friends with him? Or do you stalk him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
Hi Captain Teemo!

Why have you begun calling yourself "Sir Koopaman"? Is that your surname?

And which do you prefer, being an long range damage dealer like Ashe or being mage? What goes through your mind when you get mushroom kills after the enemy team has defeated you?
Sir Koopaman isn't me, that's the summoner who has set up this thing for me. No, sir Koopaman is not my surname. I would rather be a long range damage dealer like Ashe because I could use my darts very efficiently plus I don't want to spend the time learning how to be a mage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Teemo,

How do you have that ridiculous look of confidence on your face when you face someone who is 3 times your size?

Because people like you throw spears at me and when I blind them, they always miss.

Dobagoh

04-02-2012

So Teemo, you dislike it when summoners build you AP?

Sir Koopaman

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
So Teemo, you dislike it when summoners build you AP?
Yes I do. I mean, I shoot darts, not shoot magic beams. I'd rather have summoners build me in a tanky physical damage sort of way with items that make me attack faster, since when I was training to be a scout, I was trained to just hit-and-run, but in the Fields of Justice, I have to stay and fight, which does not bode well, which I why I 'd prefer some tanky items. I also highly dislike summoners who builds me Hybrid items, again for the same reason why I dislike summoners who build me AP items.

AskPantheon

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Koopaman View Post
Because people like you throw spears at me and when I blind them, they always miss.
If I recall correctly, you spend most of your time on the fields hiding in brush surrounded by exploding mushrooms

Sir Koopaman

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
If I recall correctly, you spend most of your time on the fields hiding in brush surrounded by exploding mushrooms

No I do not. I spend most of my time killing minions for gold or killing people like you. And I do spread my mushrooms around a lot.

fruitvoltage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-02-2012

Quote:
Tristana? Umm... no, not really?
aren't you supposed to be engaged with Tristana?
And do you think you need to be nerfed or do you think you need a buff?

Quote:
how do you know so much about my matches? Are you friends with him? Or do you stalk him?
Wait im confused are you teemo or Sir Koopaman?

Sir Koopaman

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitvoltage View Post
aren't you supposed to be engaged with Tristana?
And do you think you need to be nerfed or do you think you need a buff?
No I am not engaged with Tristana... *face turns a little red* And yes, I do think I definitely need a buff since I can tell that many summoners consider me one of the weakest champions which is why riot needs to buff me by letting me use more of my natural abilities.

I'm confused since you know a lot about my matches and by him, I mean the summoner Sir Koopaman.