How to Play AP Lulu: A Super Special Awesome Video Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wickian

03-31-2012

I prefer to build Lulu as a tank.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

04-01-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I like your tone and pacing as you progress through the guide ... reminds me of my own style in some ways. Awesome stuff!

Fire Style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quality guide

Valkyia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

I don't think there is anything wrong with playing champs in ways that weren't the original intent (ap yi, ad kennen). This was a well done guide and i enjoyed watching it

Demonik187

04-01-2012

At the end of the guide you say lulu's extra attacks will come in handy when taking down turrets and inhibs, when it would seem you are aware that pix does not attack turrets or inhibs, since you say so earlier in the guide.

Otherwise pretty good guide, and despite what others say, Lulu is a good mid who is hard to gank and adds a lot of damage/utility to the team fights. When playing her mid instead of no cs support, you can see how she really shines when you get some decent AP stacked up.

Nazrin1123

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
I like your tone and pacing as you progress through the guide ... reminds me of my own style in some ways. Awesome stuff!
i like your new forum avatar

can we has avatar?

Albus Dumbledore

04-01-2012

The masteries link you gave on the YouTube link is wrong. You cannot put 4 into resistance and you can't put 1 into meditation.

Other than that, I very much liked the tutorial as I play Lulu as AP carry as well

Nekt

04-02-2012

God... Aesa, you´re getting really really good at this! Riot, hire this man! (and replace her with Phreak´s Spotlights ^.^).

I like the variety of situations you cover, showing the individual strength of the champion and that you just add the runes on a sidenote rather than dictating an "ideal build". The only problem i see is the cuteness overload at some points ( Quote at 6:00 :"Go team small people" <3 <3 <3, that just killed me! ).

Also, you have a ridiculously good sense when it comes to viability of champions! People underestimate the power of having an additional support/caster in teamfights so I definitely agree with the idea of sending her mid. But Lulu aside, i have found myself playing almost every champion that you spotlighted with a really great success in 1900 Elo range and you were one of the first one´s to recognize the strength of Shyvana.
So ye... once i´m back, i definitely will give Lulu a try, gj!
Your biggest fan ^.^.

Nekt

04-02-2012

Yes Nekt, i totally agree with you!

Synergize

04-03-2012

Wait...did you post a guide expecting everyone to agree with you? Are you sincerely shocked that someone might have the nerve to provide criticism? Go to solomid and look at the top rated guides. Even those have downvotes. No one can make something that will be universally liked.

Oh wait. You seem like the type who's grown accustomed to people flailing at your feet. I should have seen that, sorry.