Ask Brolaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Demicia with out sapping out the awesome.
Obviously!

Zanes Zalesh

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
What is the meaning behind 'Bromacia'?
Imagine if Demacia was ruled and inhabited by Bros. Everyone drinks Graggy Ice,people go walking on the streets and say "yo, bro! What's rollin'?" while they greet themselves with fistbumps.
People join hands and work hard not because they have taxes to pay, but because they all know that is totally rad when something is well done, and because when something is well done, we can totally party hard and laugh together like total bros.
No one suffers from cold, as everyone uses two shirts, popped collars, nor anyone suffers from thirst or hunger, because no one is a jerk to hog all the cheetos and nachos and drinks for himself.
The only rule is: Be a bro, man, be as cool as the coldest bottle of Graggy Ice atop the northernmost and highest places in Frejhold, and you'll be respected, praised and cared for by all other bros you stand with.
It doesn't mean that this is a weak people. Where people act unbroly, mess with the other's parties, take their drinks and snacks or even dare to pick a fight with them, this people will stand up, sober up, get on arms, drink some graggy and then fight like no other.

This, is what Bromacia stands for.

AM I RIGHT, BROS?!!

nulgath

03-31-2012

:O! its brolaf!!
can i use one of you're axes to open up this can of graggy?
oh i almost forgot O_O im all out of graggy can you share some?

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Imagine if Demacia was ruled and inhabited by Bros. Everyone drinks Graggy Ice,people go walking on the streets and say "yo, bro! What's rollin'?" while they greet themselves with fistbumps.
People join hands and work hard not because they have taxes to pay, but because they all know that is totally rad when something is well done, and because when something is well done, we can totally party hard and laugh together like total bros.
No one suffers from cold, as everyone uses two shirts, popped collars, nor anyone suffers from thirst or hunger, because no one is a jerk to hog all the cheetos and nachos and drinks for himself.
The only rule is: Be a bro, man, be as cool as the coldest bottle of Graggy Ice atop the northernmost and highest places in Frejhold, and you'll be respected, praised and cared for by all other bros you stand with.
It doesn't mean that this is a weak people. Where people act unbroly, mess with the other's parties, take their drinks and snacks or even dare to pick a fight with them, this people will stand up, sober up, get on arms, drink some graggy and then fight like no other.

This, is what Bromacia stands for.

AM I RIGHT, BROS?!!
He's right, bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulgath View Post
:O! its brolaf!!
can i use one of you're axes to open up this can of graggy?
oh i almost forgot O_O im all out of graggy can you share some?
No you can't use my axe, but you sure can have some Graggy! Here, take this pack!

Brolaf

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

((If you want to get in the mood for a question, this is the way to do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llhNxwjkJmA))

Jaykoboy

03-31-2012

Dear Brolaf,

Graggy Ice is SO not my style. Have you ever tried a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster?

-Red Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

KingsTea

03-31-2012

Bro?

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Dear Brolaf,

Graggy Ice is SO not my style. Have you ever tried a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster?

-Red Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
I've had one of those once!

Made me all trippy. Never drinkin' it again!

-Brolaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsTea View Post
Bro?
Broooo!

Jaykoboy

03-31-2012

Brolaf,

I apologize for my counterpart. Brojay doesn't understand how being an actual Bro works; he just thinks he does.

Mind if I come over for a quick Graggy? I'm a bit clumsy; I might spill a few cans on accident.

-Green Jay

nulgath

04-01-2012

can i hold you're axe for a little bit its so brotastic!
oh and can you kill a bear in one strike?
how come you got so much graggy?
and you gotta answer me cause like my dad owns a dealership