The most unplayed champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Shaco. He's always banned so nobody is able to play him, making him unplayed.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

i don't really get the galio and heimderdinger part since they're pretty strong laners
but i'm guessing the reason eve isn't first aside from newer players is probably cause people simply wanting to troll

Infernoxis

03-31-2012

In 1000+ games of LOL ive seen 2 karma's. Sweet hero no hero.

T174N

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
http://www.lolstatistics.com/champions/all

According to this, Karma, Heim, and Galio.

The Galio one surprises me though. Such an amazing kit, counters most mid laners, dat ultimate. And yet, he is the third least played champion.
Lee Sin 3rd mist played? Your list is broken.

Zdiode

03-31-2012

trundle, havent seen one in 2 months

Jamaree

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
i don't really get the galio and heimderdinger part since they're pretty strong laners
but i'm guessing the reason eve isn't first aside from newer players is probably cause people simply wanting to troll
Strong laning is one thing, but when it comes to end game. Heim needs too much to get set up.

Stimulate

Master Recruiter

04-01-2012

My teams top played champs
Person 1- Twitch, Heim, Eve, Leona
Person 2- Galio, Ez, or something random
Person 3- Ori, Karma, Zil, Shen
Me- random all day

I feel like my friends play the unpopular champs alot lol

Vampiric Toti

04-01-2012

Karma Is a great support, if she gets fed... which requires her to get kills as a support.... which is retarded. 2ndly she is only super helpful endgame if she is strolling around with 1k+ ap with half hp.

Hiemer is useful only in dominion... in a ranked or even normal Summoners Rift he is just gonna be there to add cc and annoy the enemy posing no real threat.

Trundle, his E makes ganking extremely easy, especially if coupled with a stun or other slow. He is better considered a support/off-tank more so than a carry.

Victor, very powerful if fed... His abilities are great for decimating a team in a close quarters team fight.
I would personally consider him more of a support carry(not the main carry, but the nuker that helps knock off chunks of hp so his team mates can pick up the kills.

Galio is a great champ if played as an early game AP carry... other than that he is next to useless unless he can ulti the entire enemy team otherwise he will just get crowed controlled out of it.

whom else is next to useless or requires way too much Gold farm to be viable past mid-game?
Eve
Kayle
Sejuani
Zilean
etc etc...

Jamaree

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T174N View Post
Lee Sin 3rd mist played? Your list is broken.
You won't see him a lot where you are because you aren't level 30 yet. Once you hit that, you will see one at least once every three games.

UnicornViolet

04-01-2012

has anyone EVER seen Gragas? EVER? I bet you read that question and thought "who the hell is Gragas?"