@Xypherous (OR ONE OF THE LIVE BALANCE PEOPLE!), about Nautilus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

03-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

In general, I think Nautilus is in a fairly okay state - while there may be some slight annoyances or imbalances, I think overall he's turned out very close to where he needed to be in order to be balanced.

Coronach has expressed a slight annoyances at point-blank R's having the capacity to miss and I wish we had somewhat better terrain checking for his Q. Dominion towers count as fake terrain. :/

Hm.. actually now that I think about it, his 'E' might actually be harder to land multiple hits if their hitbox is wide enough... I'll take a look at it when I have time.

Quote:
Even karma just feels really fun to play even if her W is god awful.
Coronach actually did Karma so give your Karma praise that way. XD

waaxz

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Coronach actually did Karma so give your Karma praise that way. XD
wait wut

Kėno

03-30-2012

Hey Xyph! Long time no see!

Sessamo

03-30-2012

Dear Xyph,
I love you more then words could possibly say.
But please stop giving your champions 300 base movespeed.
<3

medcitymissile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Isnt naut's passive suppose to be a snare? Right now it breaks channels I'm pretty sure.

Nehrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Hm.. actually now that I think about it, his 'E' might actually be harder to land multiple hits if their hitbox is wide enough... I'll take a look at it when I have time.
Would be worth it. I have never gotten three hits with it, ever.

zerglin9000

04-10-2012

I love how you can hook someone from farther than the target range on the q, although I CANT STAND playing naut due to his DEVISTATINGLY SLOW move speed.

MrBlonde04

04-10-2012

Dear Mr. Xypherous, I agree that most everything is working as intended for the big metal man. But the one question that I have is that, when is he going to get another skin? I know this isn't your cup of tea but I thought maybe since this was one of your babies you follow whats going on with him. I Love Him...I just haven't fallen in love with any of his skins.