Broken Champs making me want to quit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OG Skywalker

03-29-2012

Please go ahead and downvote but this needs to be said. I like to play this game purely for fun and recently I have started "raging" over a this game, I mean i even punched a wall and thats way to far, Im wondering if there could be a new que called "just for fun" or something so I dont have to play against really good players in normals who like to go kassadin or cassiopia because to me sitting back getting zoned and barely able to farm for 10 mins just is well boring as all hell, ive started taking smoke breaks during games because im zoned out so hard. I like to play gragas because hes a fat man who rushes u. Its absolutely hilarious and when i do good im the happiest kid on the planet (very rare to have fun though because of the constant power mids im up against)

AJStarhiker

03-29-2012

Supposedly, the "just for fun" section is blind pick normals.

Otherwise, grab some friends and make up your own custom rules.

SWEATYPEECHFUZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

That's like if people didn't want to play with trolls then they make an anti troll que, and then a bunch of trolls would play that que to ruin other people's time. This game is an extremely fun and rewarding experience when u win, so the fact that u just like playing gragas and charging people not caring about winning or losing just ruins ur teams fun.

DuskDodgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Well you either are gonna have to make or join only custom games, or just start learning how to counter pick if you don't want to get zoned.

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

cant counter pick in blind. thats his point ppl play normal just so they can play the champs that get banned

Elsantrich

03-29-2012

Wait, let me get this straight. Your choosing one champ you like and losing to champs that fill your role better. OK so who is at fault here? (HINT: It's probably not the person your playing against.) Seriously though, I'm pretty sure RIOT designed this game just to make YOU punch your wall. Let me repeat that to make it clear incase you don't understand sarcasm, YOU PUNCHED YOUR WALL. my recommendation would be anger management. Would recommend a girlfriend but they take being hit much worse then your wall does.

Kr0ze

03-30-2012

If your playing gragas what hero can zone you???

EggLovesYou

03-30-2012

qq
go ahead and quit, one less jackhole on this game

SheriffV2

03-30-2012

Give me a list of these "broken champs", so that I may play them and ACTUALLY win :P

I have not won a solo queue 5v5 in weeks, so all I do is play 3v3, which I actually win. Most people who do 3v3 know what they're doing more than 5v5'rs, and there is only 2 slots instead of 4 where an idiot can queue on my team xD

TheStraggIer

03-30-2012

Lee Sin is broken. You take double offensive summoners and get first blood at level 2. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

No but really. If you're talking about broken. Theres stages of the game where there are champs who are broken. And at some other stages, they just suck. Udyr? Great for killing melee bruisers at top. Can be kited late game, if not he's a moving brick wall. Theres only one thing you would say is broken at extreme late game (Stacked items). Poppy, apart from her theres nothing that is really. GGWP I CAN'T CARRY tier.