League of Legends World Tour - North America

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BenTheBoss

03-29-2012

Mobafire helps the community?

>_>

Zanes Zalesh

03-29-2012

One typo of note:

AMEEEEEEEEERCIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Judgment spin with a flag pole as a sword*

Kamene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Woo Canada, eh?

NovanFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Uncle ryze!

Daemon

03-29-2012

LOL

So according to this article, Dyrus is not a celebrity gamer. He also doesn't have a fan community or make guides.

Master Rozen

03-29-2012

Riot come to Mexico
(>.<)

EnderForHegemon

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
LOL

So according to this article, Dyrus is not a celebrity gamer. He also doesn't have a fan community or make guides.
wat

Mechanicx

03-29-2012

come to Austin Texas or some place close. I have been playing LOL for about 3 years now and would love to go see all of the cool LOL stuff you guys would have and I think it would be cool to own someone people there if you have gaming setup for people to play. You guys need to add a ranked solo Q for 3v3.

WorrSSo

03-29-2012

@Tamat Could you tell me how does Riot classify Mexico? North or Central America?

RiotJaws

Collegiate Community Coordinator

Follow RiotJaws on Twitter

03-29-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

It's great to see so many different communities in North America! If you are running events at your college or are interested in helping bring League of Legends to your school, let me know at jaws@riotgames.com!