Dominion is underrated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

03-28-2012

So much action so fast. Lots of 1 vs 1's if you like that. No waiting 60 seconds on death. You can make the biggest comebacks. Just awesome. Im sorry i never played you b4 dominion <3

Cookies Morgana

03-28-2012

Dominion is fun, especially with friends, due to its mostly consequence free nature - even if you're losing, you can still have fun.

Additionally, it focuses on champion play itself, which is great if you're like me and nerd out about individual plays all the time.

Basically, dominion focuses less on knowledge of the game -don't get me wrong, it still focuses on that alot- and more on how good your individual plays are.

That doesn't mean SR doesn't benefit from good plays, but farm's more important there, where in Dominion, not so much.

Roastbeefandrice

03-28-2012

fast and fun

UchihaIkki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Yes,but some champs are just waaaaaaaaaay better than others in dominion (i.e Rammus)
because the game is balanced for SR not Dominion.

And I'm sure people know that and abuse that alot playing Rammus,Kassadin,Akali,etc..

VG Shield

03-28-2012

it is good for quick points if people DONT AFK!!!!!!!!!!

IalreadyHateYou

03-28-2012

I hear having X's in your name is cool.

GAMETIEMisbanned

03-28-2012

I'm the kind of player the prefers ****ting on my opponents and drastically setting them back rather than just doing well by myself. it's why I can't play AD carries worth ****. In dominion that feeling is nonexistant because there is very little penalty for dying, everyone gets tons of free gold and experience, and no matter what on team can always come back.

there just isn't that satisfying feeling of absolutely crushing your enemies. main reason I don't play dominion.

Kajintoz

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaIkki View Post
And I'm sure people know that and abuse that alot playing Rammus,Kassadin,Akali,etc..
It's not abuse... Are you abusing SR by not choosing Eve as a 0cs support?

Dominion plays differently, obviously that means you pick someone that suits it...

iSpy Gecko

03-29-2012

Dominion is fast its fun.

Foxley

03-29-2012

I got sick of it really fast.