<3 Pendragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

03-26-2012

@OP:

Stealthed red? Payed-to-support-Riot player?

..or just an over-zealous, callous, sadistic, blood-thirsty, /report-happy, punish-spamming, vengeful, vindictive, witch-hunty, pitch-forky Tribunal-abuser?

Mpalm

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
@OP:

Stealthed red? Payed-to-support-Riot player?

..or just an over-zealous, callous, sadistic, blood-thirsty, /report-happy, punish-spamming, vengeful, vindictive, witch-hunty, pitch-forky Tribunal-abuser?
This post ^

Made by a sack of potatoes?

Or Zoose the Caboose?

powerbats

03-26-2012

Shrinking the post you referenced from Glamrock had been edited, someone had edited it the same way everyone does on someones posts here.

So don't count your Pendragons just yet.

Byerley

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
Shrinking the post you referenced from Glamrock had been edited, someone had edited it the same way everyone does on someones posts here.

So don't count your Pendragons just yet.
ಠ_ಠ

I followed that thread in real time. Have a look for yourself; it was a Pendragon edit.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1626725&page=4

powerbats

03-26-2012

Ah gotcha I was referring to the one that had that post but it had been reedited to say his ban was unjustified from another thread but Pendragon never came back in and said anything after that.

I'd love for him to be able to do that more often, might cut down on the qq but at the same time help those who truly don't know what they did wrong.

Lustdemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

The trubunal will be the death of this game.Why you say?Well because any little rageaholic can constantly ban for any little thing if nothing is true even.Its a turn off.You have adults getting banned yet the over seas ******* coming in saying things like noob 24/7 or calling others out for no reason in game.Colledge kids getting away with stuff 24/7.To much derogatory in this community and your way of handling it is to bann ones that try to keep peace.Yet you see the peace keepers as trolls which sometimes in fact are the ones getting banned not the ones that should be.Personally the tribunal is a joke and should have restrictions.It shouldnt be allowed out for the whole community to judge 1 person.Mostly vecause now you get reported for every little thing.Oh look this guy had a bad game well you arent experienced ok let report him.Hey other team lets report this guy for what ever reason possible.Next thing you know the guy is banned for pretty much coming into the game trying to have fun.Awsume i say.Awsume.

powerbats

03-27-2012

Guess Lustdemon wants to blame all his troubles on Tribunal and Riot and not on the fact he's got way too many leaves let alone his attitude in game is what gets him suspended.

Better be careful Lustdemon or a red might just come in and post why you keep getting into trouble and proving it's not Riots or the tribunal that's the issue here.

If you can't abide by the rules and don't want to accept personal responsibility then the LOL community isn't for you, but I hear Dota 2 is almost out.

SnowAbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-27-2012

I used to suck up to people, then I took reality to the face.

powerbats

03-27-2012

I had to up vote Snowabe since that was a pretty funny comment.

bigSushiNinja

03-27-2012

Just saying: I love Pendragon because he's exactly the kind of man I would want to hire