The Fanfiction Index

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Combatheaven

Senior Member

03-26-2012

This is awesome!!!!
Now we know which champions are not getting any love. >:P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatheaven View Post
This is awesome!!!!
Now we know which champions are not getting any love. >:P
Good point. An unexpected benefit. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

Senior Member

03-26-2012

I see you found my Shen's Journey so I ought to give a lil description. Hmm, how to say it. Let it be like:

Times are changing, as a masterfully planned Noxian conspiracy forces the League to it's knees. The Institude of War is destroyed during Noxus's onslaught. Shen, one of the few survivors who manages to escape, embarks on a journey to reunite with his companions and make a desperate attempt to tip the world back into balance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

Senior Member

03-26-2012

Please add that little "who" before "manages to escape". It gives a little more sense to the sentence.

Thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

03-26-2012

I have a couple things to say; two are summaries of my stories, and then one is a quick comment on sticky.

Being stickied is harder than it looks. I have one of the most popular and well-liked guides on the Champ Creation forums; it hasn't been stickied yet, even though RiotAmes has taken interest in it. Which is cool, BTW. Anyways, even if you DO manage to get it stickied, you then have a LOT of work to keep up. Especially in a thread like this. You will have to update it almost constantly. Are you prepared for that?

Then, a couple of summaries:

The Thrill of Combat:
Master Yi is enjoying the peace of his village; but that doesn't mean he does not enjoy the thrill of combat. Follow his adventures as he protects his village from Noxians during the Noxus-Ionia war and leads a young, impressionable Noxian commander down the path of Wuju Style. (Caution: Discontinued for a short time. Will eventually have a new chapter soon.)

Accepting the Exile: A summoner attempts in his clumsy, not-entirely-intelligent way to woo Riven. Usually he fails. Should be entertaining, though...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
Please add that little "who" before "manages to escape". It gives a little more sense to the sentence.

Thank you.
Fixed! (had to make a small grammatical change to complete it, but it makes sense now. :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I have a couple things to say; two are summaries of my stories, and then one is a quick comment on sticky.

Being stickied is harder than it looks. I have one of the most popular and well-liked guides on the Champ Creation forums; it hasn't been stickied yet, even though RiotAmes has taken interest in it. Which is cool, BTW. Anyways, even if you DO manage to get it stickied, you then have a LOT of work to keep up. Especially in a thread like this. You will have to update it almost constantly. Are you prepared for that?

Then, a couple of summaries:

The Thrill of Combat:
Master Yi is enjoying the peace of his village; but that doesn't mean he does not enjoy the thrill of combat. Follow his adventures as he protects his village from Noxians during the Noxus-Ionia war and leads a young, impressionable Noxian commander down the path of Wuju Style. (Caution: Discontinued for a short time. Will eventually have a new chapter soon.)

Accepting the Exile: A summoner attempts in his clumsy, not-entirely-intelligent way to woo Riven. Usually he fails. Should be entertaining, though...
Summaries added!

And yes, I am prepared for the workload. I already check the forums about 10 times a day. Might as well do something while I'm on here. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dPolly

Senior Member

03-26-2012

Hello there,

My name is Polly. Some people thinks it's dPolly but nah, that's just an optical illusion.

Yesterday I started writing a new fiction, and choose the title "The fall of the League". I then noticed that there was already another history with the same name. Oh but this is so uncool.

Unkewl*.

But no matter. I shall write an introduction for my two histories.

Dirt - A young, nameless man has travelled around Runaterra for about seven years. One day he stops at Sinful Succulence, dirty, half-starved and half-beaten, and asks the baker for a place to sleep, a seemingly stupid thing to do that ends up changing his life.http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1938871

The fall of the League - The common folk of Runaterra start a massive rebellion against their rulers and everybody who supports the League. A war veteran and champion of the League, "the Captain" tells his terrible and tragic history in an "optimistic way", as all hope is lost little by little, and his friends die one by one. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1952996


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
Hello there,

My name is Polly. Some people thinks it's dPolly but nah, that's just an optical illusion.

Yesterday I started writing a new fiction, and choose the title "The fall of the League". I then noticed that there was already another history with the same name. Oh but this is so uncool.

Unkewl*.
Alas, 'tis true. You were beaten to the punch. But it's not a serious problem. There are only so many ways to say the same thing in language. There's bound to be some overlap.

Also... Do you want your name as Polly or dPolly in the Index? I'm confused. o.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Eternity View Post
You're going to need a whole thread just for indexing all the Riven FanFics.
No doubt.

Anyway, toss this down under multiple:

Singed's Bar

Story Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7473292/1/Singeds_Bar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

03-26-2012

Hey Wex, didn't you have a thread on here before? I tried to find it, but no luck.

Keep in mind I want to keep the Index to the Fanfiction Forums only (with alternate links if people think it's easier to read somewhere else). So... Make a thread and I can throw yours in there. :P