Post here if you've stopped playing Dominion since Jabebot was killed

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Didnt quit, but I def care less about losing and trollpick when I see retarded bans or picks, since I just assume MM screwed me or someone queued with a lvl 2x

Ha11uc1n0g3n

03-25-2012

Dominion is an awesome game and i certainly won't stop playing just because Jabebot doesn't return elo anymore........but I'm still pissed off that Riot took it from us without any news on ranked.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twickykid View Post
when you are 1800+ and get d with a team in the 1200s no it is not fun.
Trust me, I know. I've been 2400 and paired with them. But just because Jabebot no longer shows elo doesn't mean you will no longer get paired with those same elo people... Riot still uses the elo, it's just not shown.

DG TheFeedski

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryth View Post
What's fun about waiting 5 minutes to play without some sort of reward?
The reward of winning...?

Ascleph

03-25-2012

It means you cant dodge em anymore and spare yourself the horrible game

DG TheFeedski

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Yup. And now everyone has the same disadvantage so it works out evenly.

Ascleph

03-25-2012

Yeah, if only both teams always got stuck with the low elo guys and it wasnt just one side premading or if only all low elo players were equally bad and both teams ended up handicapped and not just one side, sadly things dont work like that.

Stop pretending it doesnt bother you, I've seen you raging in game at your teammates back when you were trying to climb out of 1.6k+

DG TheFeedski

03-25-2012

Quote:
Yeah, if only both teams always got stuck with the low elo guys and it wasnt just one side premading or if only all low elo players were equally bad and both teams ended up handicapped and not just one side, sadly things dont work like that.

Stop pretending it doesnt bother you, I've seen you raging in game at your teammates back when you were trying to climb out of 1.6k+
That was back long ago, I have since changed. And it happens to both teams eventually, no matter how much you want to deny it. So it works out evenly.

Balloon Sale

03-25-2012

Quote:
Couldn't agree more, bro. Riot should re-enable Jabebot so we can dodge when noobz join our games.

As a member of the Champion Selection Police, I also think we have the right to troll and lose on purpose when someone picks a champion other than one I demand.

Also, as a member of the Build Police, I fight for the right to quit immediately when someone buys items in a different way than I want.

Preach on bro! Fight the power! RIOT must be stopped!

fizzlebeef

03-25-2012

Eh, I've been getting tired of it since before Jbot. It's just not as enjoyable as it was. New champs aren't very interesting to me... just seems like they can't make them as interesting as the originals. There's that. No ranked dom yet. Just not much of anything going on. I'd like to think they're coming out with some huge changes or something. I just don't see how they have so much $ rolling in, and a good team - and all we get is a half-assed new champ or skin every now n then. What's that about?

123456 ... 12