Post here if you've stopped playing Dominion since Jabebot was killed

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

I've spoken with a few people who say they've pretty much quit LoL since Jabebot was taken from us and i'd like to try and get a headcount on just how many we may have lost.

Sauron

03-25-2012

I haven't quit but can I post here anyways?

I swear I'm not homeless.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I haven't quit but can I post here anyways?

I swear I'm not homeless.
You get!

**** riffraff, they've been a lot worse since Jabebot went down :-(

Kwynt

03-25-2012

I haven't quit yet. I still like Dominion a lot, and now I'm at that elo where games are more interesting. I'm not spending a dime on Riot until we get Jabebot fixed or get ranked, but I'll still play.

Geryth

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
I've spoken with a few people who say they've pretty much quit LoL since Jabebot was taken from us and i'd like to try and get a headcount on just how many we may have lost.
I have played significantly less and it's dwindling even more. I've started playing SC2 again.

I've got to admit though, my first game in over a year I did a random 2v2, got rushed by invisible banshees, my partner then left, and I proceeded to rebuild across the map and win it 1v2. That was quite the enjoyment and confidence boost and might have as much to do with my switch as the destruction of JabeBot.

RealWolf M

03-25-2012

I've pretty much quit, just occasional games now, and even those are getting more rare

twickykid

03-25-2012

Playing a lot less. Not spending dime on this game anymore.

Played some SR and games are usuallcided by 20 minutes. People still never surrender and trolls every where.

Pretty much dome with LoL.

DG TheFeedski

03-25-2012

Why would anyone quit? Was their rating honestly the only thing driving them to play the game? Not the fun of the map or anything?

twickykid

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Why would anyone quit? Was their rating honestly the only thing driving them to play the game? Not the fun of the map or anything?
when you are 1800+ and get d with a team in the 1200s no it is not fun.

Geryth

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
What's fun about waiting 5 minutes to play without some sort of reward?

1234511 ... 12