Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Well, outside of fulfilling the General's standing order to protect his family.

On an unrelated note, Durand is still held in very high regard even by Noxian craftsmen.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
That's kind of what I meant.

I would expect so. He is renowned all over Valoran for his works.

Ask Shyvana

03-25-2012

Have you met any of Durand's other creations lately?

Ask Fizz

03-25-2012

Galio,

Do you have any of Durand's craftsmanship? I may need a favor.

-Fizz

Ask Galio

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Have you met any of Durand's other creations lately?
I have not met with them recently, but I do know some of them. However, most of them do not like me, for Durand prized me above his other creations. Then there are those who like to scorn me for failing to protect Durand. So sadly, I do not get along with most of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Galio,

Do you have any of Durand's craftsmanship? I may need a favor.

-Fizz
Yes, I do, I watched Durand whenever he was creating something. I learned from watching him, so it is not that hard for me to do it as well. I only need the materials, and fortunately he kept them in supply. Only I know where they are, for I have hidden them.

But why, may I ask, do you require assistance?

Ask Shyvana

03-26-2012

That's unfortunate. Well, you have a home with Demacia, and us.

Hm... what exactly are you made of?

Rexak

03-26-2012

Quote:
Hm. I'm not sure. Most of my time in Demacia was spent in soothing wildernesses, with incense, tea, and very patient meditation experts. But I shall accompany you gladly.

Fear not, I am quite fit.

Would you like to train sometime?

Greetings Miss Shyvana,

I have found over the years, the trials and tests of life can most often be calmed by the simple act of preparing and truly enjoying an infusion of tea into one's soul.

My latest research touches on this idea as I look into the enhancing features of different styles of tea to prepare the summoner's soul and mind. The use of tea in this fashion... a premeditative beverage, has given me much insight into the hopes and fears of many champions.

I am constantly trying to find just the right blend to compliment my connection with the array of wonderful champions who bravely allow their minds to be shared.

My question posed is thus:

What tea might you suggest a summoner use to help them better connect with your goals and talents?

Kind Regards,

Rexak Zygar

PS: Perhaps you might share the tea blend(s) you chose to use in conjunction with your own meditations as well?

Ask Galio

03-26-2012

Quote:
That's unfortunate. Well, you have a home with Demacia, and us.

Hm... what exactly are you made of?
Yes, that I know, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

What I am made of? That is Durand's unique material he uses for his creations... so I cannot tell you everything that goes into it. But if there is not everything, then the material will not be the same, so I will tell you some of the various substances. There is mainly clay, a sizeable amount of common limestone, some organic polymers, enchanted mithril, a bit of cobalt, various iron compounds, and a bit of starsteel, all melted or liquified using magic to aid the process. Then there are a few other vital substances which I won't name, two of them magical in nature and three of the natural earth. He then used the mixture as one would with standard clay, shaping it precisely, then adding several enchantments of his own.

Ask Shyvana

03-26-2012

Hm, I see.

Does it feel odd, then, when Lulu turns you into a cupcake?

Ask Galio

03-26-2012

Quote:
Hm, I see.

Does it feel odd, then, when Lulu turns you into a cupcake?
I feel... very disturbed. It's weird being a little fluffy animal that can do naught but walk around. It's odd, unnatural, and rather irritating that I'll have to get used to an unfamiliar range of motion.

Then again, if I see her coming, I generally Bulwark myself before she does polymorph me. Lulu is a champion I do not feel comfortable fighting against in a teamfight, although I find it rather easy to duel against mages one-on-one.

Ask Shyvana

03-27-2012

Thank you very much for your protective services. Do try to enjoy the wedding, though.

Do you have a hard time fighting children in the League? Like Lulu, and Annie.