Should there be an way do diminish critical chance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KartraK

03-23-2012

My title says it all. I hate to see how a not so fed AD champion can buy some crits items and kills everybody around easily, Yes, I can buy armor but it doesn't help that much against a trindamere 100% critical chances who do 700 dommages each it. It could be great for tanks is they could buy items with an aura that diminish critical by lets say 20 or 25%.

Grantson

03-23-2012

Frozen Heart kind of does that for all on-hit champs. Couple it with 1 or 2 CC like Exhaust, there's usually enough time to burst them down.

Now if your an all offensive build champ it's pretty much see who hits faster.

inFe eD

03-23-2012

Tryndamere is horrible on Dominion, so if you're having problems against him that's a sign of something else.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Armor?

Stralucire

03-23-2012

Crit is already such a niche build, and gets semi-countered by attack speed reduction and thornmail, I don't see any reason to lump on another counter entirely.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

03-23-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartraK View Post
Yes, I can buy armor but it doesn't help that much against a trindamere 100% critical chances who do 700 dommages each it. It could be great for tanks is they could buy items with an aura that diminish critical by lets say 20 or 25%.
as mentioned before, attack speed debuffs and armor are two very good solutions (even against trynd). since attack speed debuffs come on items that have armor, they're typically the first items you should get to counter carries.

Sauron

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
as mentioned before, attack speed debuffs and armor are two very good solutions (even against trynd). since attack speed debuffs come on items that have armor, they're typically the first items you should get to counter carries.
Warden's is one of the best counters to Trynd that there is.

(Quick! Everyone jump on the Rioter in the Dominion forum and ask for ranked/jabebot ladder back!)

Nilat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Warden's is one of the best counters to Trynd that there is.

(Quick! Everyone jump on the Rioter in the Dominion forum and ask for ranked/jabebot ladder back!)
^ obligatory THIS reply

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

03-23-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
:\

IMSOJUICY

03-23-2012

if i were a rioter, i would call myself rankedlessdominion!