Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finaltidus

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunctionOverForm View Post
nope. every lulu ive played with so far, plays AP, steals cs, and feeds. Not kidding either. we had a lulu try to solo top....
to be fair guardsman bob is playing her AD top.

Anomandar

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
Phreak was not trying to be offensive...
No I understand what he was trying to do...was more just stating to the moron who stated "get raped" by Phreak.
But all is good. I understand where Phreak is coming from BUT I don't think he understands the amount of "sway" he has with the community and especially trolls.

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Lol...noticed the jungling joke in the spotlight bc for some reason your voice sounded like you were about to laugh.

DrJadaris

03-20-2012

Quote:
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Can you please resign and let MsPudding do the spotlight videos?

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-20-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerry the Lebster View Post
Did Phreak just admit to be a troll?
When have I ever denied it?

It's all in good fun.

<3!

Lil Miss Lori

03-20-2012

What I wanna do is play support... minus the support build.

Utility Mage on ward duty, I suppose. It probably won't work in ranked, but it won't be the end of the world in blind drafts. I was thinking picking up Philo Stone, Heart of Gold, and Chalice... then grabbing a Nashor's Tooth for Attack Speed and AP. After that, an aura item of either WotA or Zeke's Herald, whichever my team will benefit more from, due to those auras buffing my buffs (yo dawg I heard you like buffs). That way late game I can do SOME dps with autoattack, but be mostly buffing...

Early, I'll be farming CS but focusing on harass and not stealing kills from my carry in bot lane (unless its kill SECURED).

Again, doesn't fit meta, and isn't 0cs support... but it seems like itd be fun =)

Kino Reldon

03-20-2012

Once I get lulu (I was hoping she'd be 3150 because she was a support. I hoped. It was dumb of me to hope. lol) I will be playing her as a support.

Lulu, from what i saw in her skill set and the spotlight, is under the class of agressive support. I like this, because it means that you aren't worthless in a fight. Lulu's big thing is being able to either push enemies away, or pull allies strengths up. She has high harass, decent buffs, and decent mobility.

Also, a final note that I heard someone else say. If I see anyone playing Lulu as an ap carry, I'm going to kill you. <3

Heavy Metal Hero

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
lulu + kog
lulu + trist are legit comps for bottom lane
don't forget lulu+mf

rocketspeed bounty hunter

Kaolla

03-20-2012

Quote:
pls don't maek joeks in spotlyts. really though, you have no idea how many people want to be "like Phreak" and thusly bring down the game.

it's as irresponsible as Tupac or 50cent telling people that yelling fire in movie theaters or bomb in airports is fun.

don't do it sir. please be professional

Tiaramisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

i think shes great and super fun<3