Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonny Monroe

03-20-2012

I main on EU so I've not played her yet, but I plan on building CDR support to keep pix constantly buffed on my ranged AD carry.

I'll do quite a few games to see how that works out, of course. Trial and error, and all that.

Iaw

03-20-2012

I've played Lulu as support in two games so far. Last game the enemy team had a Lulu go AP mid and she got rolled by our teams Swain.

Game before that the enemy support was a Lulu.

She seems to do fine as support but blow as AP mid.

Anomandar

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Badger View Post
Hey, it's not Phreak's fault. He plays everyone as a Jungler. It's like it's hardwired into his brain somewhere. See also: the phrase "Tons of Damage" and it's variants.
Sorry. It's not Phreaks fault...
No wait IT IS HIS FAULT!!!!

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
Lulu is a good support.

AS on-hit is legit though LOL
AS on-hit... O___O
Mother of god!

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
lulu + kog
lulu + trist are legit comps for bottom lane

kog/trists attack speed will be amazing for when they have pix on them, and since both of those carries are known for horrible early game whimsy will help them out in the form of CCing the enemy carry, also for kog whimsy is a buff to his q.

shes support, and should be played as so imo.
I think you mean his W not his Q

i mean he will get some ability for his Q .. but the real boost is the attack speed for his W and possible added 1% hp damage if the AP is high enough.

Yatoshi

03-20-2012

I've played 2 games with her so far and went support. She is just too **** good. Shurelya's, Iron Solari, Boots of Lucidity, Arch Staff, Aegis, and Soul Shroud. Went 1/5/29 and for the first 10 minutes my AD carry was dced, and I was laning against Ashe and another Lulu.

Digital Badger

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
lulu + kog
lulu + trist are legit comps for bottom lane

kog/trists attack speed will be amazing for when they have pix on them, and since both of those carries are known for horrible early game whimsy will help them out in the form of CCing the enemy carry, also for kog whimsy is a buff to his q.

shes support, and should be played as so imo.
I haven't laned with a Kog/Trist with her yet, but that makes a lot of sense due to them being fairly strong with the extra AP on top of their AD carry.

I agree she SHOULD be a support, but at the moment she's probably not going to be ran as such since she's so... random and new that people will be trying multiple different things on her (heck, I originally went 0 CS support build and found myself deviating because I was curious what else I could do with her).

jars

03-20-2012

AS-on hit is stupid. put pix on someone who actually builds as

Quaaz

03-20-2012

>support champ for 6300 IP

nope.avi

Digitality

03-20-2012

Had a LuLu try to mid against my LB. He was constantly buying health and mana potions to stay in lane and continue to try harassing.

It worked for a moment. Then I had items, he didn't, and I blew him up in one combo.

12345612 ... 31