Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rizmiester

03-20-2012

Title

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

nope. every lulu ive played with so far, plays AP, steals cs, and feeds. Not kidding either. we had a lulu try to solo top....

murphymcmanus

03-20-2012

The hazards of releasing support champs

Rizmiester

03-20-2012

Hrm

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

I was forced mid with Lulu. Dominated early and mid game, but since the other 4 of my teammates were tanks and the enemy team had a Vayne, we lost late game.

Went 23/12/25

Last game our Lulu went bot. She did well, and bought support items, but never bought a single ward and took our carry's kills and CS. 5/1/11. Even took a kill of mine. >:L (Says the 5/0/4 Anivia whose Ignite never wanted to work.)

Digital Badger

03-20-2012

I main Janna and I was excited for a new support, but so far my tests find her more suited to a... I can't believe I'm typing this... "Attack Speed AP Carry Support". A weird combo of Shurelia's, Boots, Aegis, Rageblade, Malady, and WotA makes her do some pretty crazy dps while also being able to buff, cc, and otherwise do the support thing. Heck, Whimsy gives AP so she can make herself to MORE damage, and when you get the hang of that skill shot she's freakin' insane.

That said, she's a LOUSY support when it comes to going with the current meta. Its far too easy to snag CS and kills with, and the fact that most supports run with an AD carry bot makes her buff a little less useful than Janna's +AD shield.

But hey, if you're looking to try something different and have fun, break the mold, etc, you could do far worse.

Anomandar

03-20-2012

Lulu is a support champion. I will be playing her support.

Honestly, I blame Phreak (for realz this time). If you can't actually do a spotlight showing off a support champion actually in a support role then please get a actual high elo support player to do it for you.

Risemix

03-20-2012

Lulu is a good support.

AS on-hit is legit though LOL

Digital Badger

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomandar View Post
Lulu is a support champion. I will be playing her support.

Honestly, I blame Phreak (for realz this time). If you can't actually do a spotlight showing off a support champion actually in a support role then please get a actual high elo support player to do it for you.
Hey, it's not Phreak's fault. He plays everyone as a Jungler. It's like it's hardwired into his brain somewhere. See also: the phrase "Tons of Damage" and it's variants.

Saabi

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Badger View Post
I main Janna and I was excited for a new support, but so far my tests find her more suited to a... I can't believe I'm typing this... "Attack Speed AP Carry Support". A weird combo of Shurelia's, Boots, Aegis, Rageblade, Malady, and WotA makes her do some pretty crazy dps while also being able to buff, cc, and otherwise do the support thing. Heck, Whimsy gives AP so she can make herself to MORE damage, and when you get the hang of that skill shot she's freakin' insane.

That said, she's a LOUSY support when it comes to going with the current meta. Its far too easy to snag CS and kills with, and the fact that most supports run with an AD carry bot makes her buff a little less useful than Janna's +AD shield.

But hey, if you're looking to try something different and have fun, break the mold, etc, you could do far worse.
lulu + kog
lulu + trist are legit comps for bottom lane

kog/trists attack speed will be amazing for when they have pix on them, and since both of those carries are known for horrible early game whimsy will help them out in the form of CCing the enemy carry, also for kog whimsy is a buff to his q.

shes support, and should be played as so imo.

1234511 ... 31