Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

Galio,

What is your opinion on fellow created being Orianna?

- Viktor

Ask Galio

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
That's very nice of our King. If you wish, I shall accompany you.

Do you have a home in Demacia?
If you wish, you may accompany me. I'd be glad to have you present. Also, I may need some guidance as to where things, since you have been there before. Akali mentioned I should visit the Relic Gardens, and the Placidium, as well as talk to Karma. If you've been there before, perhaps you could recommend any other places?

I do have a "home" in Demacia, it's up on the rafters on the palace's northwestern spire. There is a shelter there, it's not like I live out in the open. Without flying, it's accessible through the tower's staircase. If you wish to visit me... lets just say that I hope you like exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilvur View Post
I'm curious. We know that Shyvana and Riven both have a special hatred for certain Zaunite citizens, but seeing as you are a construct, do you have a more objective view of the champions of Zaun? Noxus, also, for that matter.
I do not "hate" the champions from Noxus or Zaun, I merely question their motives. They do not necessarily think about the effect of their actions on Valoran as a whole, but only moreso for their own gain. Even if I am a construct, it does not necessarily change my views on principles. Zaun does have more of a focus on technology, even if it is the... darker aspect of it. I'd prefer Piltover's technology, because it's much safer. Noxus simply thinks to advance its own standings. They care not about any others.

However, I must ask, are you a Zaunite? I sense that from your tone of voice in your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
Galio,

What is your opinion on fellow created being Orianna?

- Viktor
Orianna? I've never really talked to her much, actually. But I've heard a lot about her. Hmm... Her story is also a sad one. Being a machine nowadays, it must be much harder on her. If she has moved on from her troubles, then she will be fine. I guess she also has communication issues with others, due to her unnatural nature. You, Viktor, should also know about that. You transformed yourself into a machine. Do people view you as a maniac or menace? If you were still human, people might've approached you more often.The same goes with Orianna, but circumstances denied her that choice.

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Orianna? I've never really talked to her much, actually. But I've heard a lot about her. Hmm... Her story is also a sad one. Being a machine nowadays, it must be much harder on her. If she has moved on from her troubles, then she will be fine. I guess she also has communication issues with others, due to her unnatural nature. You, Viktor, should also know about that. You transformed yourself into a machine. Do people view you as a maniac or menace? If you were still human, people might've approached you more often.The same goes with Orianna, but circumstances denied her that choice.
It's strange, people view me as a bit of both now. I do not know why; I still share the attributes of a brain and soul (If we indeed have them, anyway) with humans. I merely wished to strip away the more frail, temporary parts of myself.

As for you, I'd be most interested in studying how Durand made a sculpting of stone move so fluidly. I won't be invasive, it will merely involve an examination of the varied and many enchantments Durand used in your creation. Thankfully, he engraved them on your skin, so they're easily located.

Ask Galio

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
It's strange, people view me as a bit of both now. I do not know why; I still share the attributes of a brain and soul (If we indeed have them, anyway) with humans. I merely wished to strip away the more frail, temporary parts of myself.

As for you, I'd be most interested in studying how Durand made a sculpting of stone move so fluidly. I won't be invasive, it will merely involve an examination of the varied and many enchantments Durand used in your creation. Thankfully, he engraved them on your skin, so they're easily located.
Well, if you don't have orichalcum, then you won't be able to replicate it. That, clay, metamorphic stone, and several other types of material. Mixed together using various enchantments, yes, and I'm sure you could locate them. But you'd still need the base materials.

Ask Shyvana

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
If you wish, you may accompany me. I'd be glad to have you present. Also, I may need some guidance as to where things, since you have been there before. Akali mentioned I should visit the Relic Gardens, and the Placidium, as well as talk to Karma. If you've been there before, perhaps you could recommend any other places?

I do have a "home" in Demacia, it's up on the rafters on the palace's central spire. There is a shelter there, it's not like I live out in the open. Without flying, it's accessible through the tower's staircase. If you wish to visit me... lets just say that I hope you like exercise.
Hm. I'm not sure. Most of my time in Demacia was spent in soothing wildernesses, with incense, tea, and very patient meditation experts. But I shall accompany you gladly.

Fear not, I am quite fit.

Would you like to train sometime?

Ask Galio

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hm. I'm not sure. Most of my time in Demacia was spent in soothing wildernesses, with incense, tea, and very patient meditation experts. But I shall accompany you gladly.

Fear not, I am quite fit.

Would you like to train sometime?
And I fear I may not need them. Oh well.

That's good, I did kind of expect that.

I'm not particularly suited to close-quarters combat, but sure, I'll train with you.

Ask Shyvana

03-21-2012

Hm... are you capable of eating anything?

Ask Galio

03-21-2012

I am, it's just not necessary.

Ask Shyvana

03-21-2012

I see. If you are at least capable of enjoying taste, I wouldn't mind eating with you sometime.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-21-2012

Galio,

You strike an intimidating figure, this is true, but I have to ask: are you really a big softie at heart? If so, then have you ever flown small children around because you knew it would make them happy?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms