Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Hello, Shyvana. The answer to your simple question is also simple: I do not eat anything. It is one of the perks of being a construct.
Ah, I see. Then, how do you spend your days? No doubt you spend much time training, but what do you do besides that?

Ask Galio

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Ah, I see. Then, how do you spend your days? No doubt you spend much time training, but what do you do besides that?
Well... I generally do spend time watching over the city, as I usually do. Most of the time when I keep watch, I usually just ponder over anything that's testing my mind. I do tell and answer riddles. There isn't too much I do otherwise, unless people ask me. Being a gargoyle, this is usually not the case.

However, Akali recently asked me if I had seen Ionia, so I asked Garen to ask King Jarvan III for permission to travel. It seems like a good thing to do, and I'm sure the military can easily manage in my abscence.

Ask Shyvana

03-19-2012

Quote:
Well... I generally do spend time watching over the city, as I usually do. Most of the time when I keep watch, I usually just ponder over anything that's testing my mind. I do tell and answer riddles. There isn't too much I do otherwise, unless people ask me. Being a gargoyle, this is usually not the case.

However, Akali recently asked me if I had seen Ionia, so I asked Garen to ask King Jarvan III for permission to travel. It seems like a good thing to do, and I'm sure the military can easily manage in my abscence.
I see. Ionia is a beautiful place. I visited a few times when their meditation experts were helping me control my rage.

Are there any Ionians you would like to meet?

Ask Galio

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I see. Ionia is a beautiful place. I visited a few times when their meditation experts were helping me control my rage.

Are there any Ionians you would like to meet?
Not in particular. I'll wait and see what Akali has scheduled for my visit. Jarvan III, through Garen, has allowed my leave of my sentry duties whenever I wish, which is quite relieving.

Ask Jax

03-19-2012

Quote:
Not in particular. I'll wait and see what Akali has scheduled for my visit. Jarvan III, through Garen, has allowed my leave of my sentry duties whenever I wish, which is quite relieving.
Ah, it was a contract between Demacia and the Silver Trinity. Demacia is allowed the access of the Silver Trinity's military in turn for our assistance for their research in this world. It was myself, King Jarvan III who signed it with this man in the large silver armour. In this case, we have accessed their military to return a favour for you, to replace your duty while you travel. I wish you luck, Galio.

Ask Caitlyn

03-19-2012

Dear Galio,

I know that the death of your master Durand happend a long time ago, but perhaps I can still help you gain some form fo reperations from the Noxians that perpertrated this act?

Ask Mordekaiser

03-19-2012

Galeo,

Where did you get your glasses? I could really use a pair myself.

Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal

Ask Galio

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
Dear Galio,

I know that the death of your master Durand happend a long time ago, but perhaps I can still help you gain some form fo reperations from the Noxians that perpertrated this act?
No... The only reparation I would like would be to bring back Durand. I have no other needs or wants. However, that is impossible. Even those shady Zaun techmaturgists couldn't do it, as we don't have Durand's body. Urgot was at least half-alive when they rebuilt him. Besides, I don't really want to be involved with Zaun.

The other obvious reparation would be the death of those who killed Durand, but... they were just soldiers, even if they were assassins. Soldiers with families. No, that would only bring more sorrow than is necessary. I don't need anything. There is no redemption, only penance. I do thank you for your offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiser View Post
Galeo,

Where did you get your glasses? I could really use a pair myself.

Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal
Oh, those glasses are standard-issue Commando glasses, perhaps you could see Garen or Jarvan about them. I take it you'd like them for your band?

Ask Shyvana

03-19-2012

Quote:
That's very nice of our King. If you wish, I shall accompany you.

Do you have a home in Demacia?

Quiksilvur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

I'm curious. We know that Shyvana and Riven both have a special hatred for certain Zaunite citizens, but seeing as you are a construct, do you have a more objective view of the champions of Zaun? Noxus, also, for that matter.