Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

03-16-2012

Lord Jarvan.

the void creature bows.

I apologize for the insults the follower of chaos has spewed from his foul maw. Not all of us are like him, since the arrival of voidwalker Kassadin, myself and my followers have embraced order.

I am Omen, the blackened heart of the void, and I have just seen your father about a treaty of peace between our peoples.

he said; "say hello to junior on his fancy computer thingamabob for me."

And so I offer my greetings, honorable prince of Demacia. Hello to you too, Garen.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Well, I am not one to disappoint.

Jarvan,

What is your breakfast of Champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Jax,

One 40 oz steak, well done. Four egg omelet, ham onion and cheese. Two muffins, one blueberry, one poppyseed. One carton of orange juice, extra pulp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
Sire, is it really you? You seem to be much more different than you were back then before you went to the expedition. Is everything alright?
Garen, I noticed you mention in your column that I seemed less than I was before I embarked. I learned many things on my expedition. Truths of the world. What must be done. Contrary to your belief, I returned much more than I was. However, I remain your Prince and friend. Worry not, Garen Crownguard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
My liege, I am the editor of "Ask Cho'Gath". Due to my regrettable position, I am often tasked with delivering...packages. Since it had learned that you had wanted to "collect" a Piece of Cho'Gath, it ripped it's own heart out of it's chest, and drained the blood into a crystal of unknown make or origin. I am to give you this...horrible...piece of jewelry. I beg you my lord, do not wear it. Holding this foul blasphemous thing was enough to catch after images of a realm of terror and insanity. That and it talks. Well...babbles...incoherently...with pure hate. Please by all that is good and holy, destroy it.

Oh before I forget Cho'Gath says hi. And by hi I really mean foul curses and threats to you, your family, and everyone you hold dear.
Interesting. The creatures of the Void never do fail to astound. Babbles incoherently with pure hate, you say? Perhaps it would be an item more suited for Swain.... Regardless, I have seen and fought many things. One such as myself would not be bested by mere jewelry, rest assured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Prince Jarvan! It's an honor to see you here. How have you been?
Hail, Shyvana! I fair well. I've had little chance to speak with you up until now outside of brief exchanges during our matches. I would speak to you during our team fights, but I feel our idle chat would be drowned out by the cries of our enemies. What of you? How do you fair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Lord Jarvan.

the void creature bows.

I apologize for the insults the follower of chaos has spewed from his foul maw. Not all of us are like him, since the arrival of voidwalker Kassadin, myself and my followers have embraced order.

I am Omen, the blackened heart of the void, and I have just seen your father about a treaty of peace between our peoples.

he said; "say hello to junior on his fancy computer thingamabob for me."

And so I offer my greetings, honorable prince of Demacia. Hello to you too, Garen.
Worry not, men. No offense taken from what you call his 'insults'. Though I do find the idea of a peace treaty between Demacia and the Void surprising, i not nigh impossible to believe. I shall question my father about this matter.

Father never was good with technology. I always told him to ask Xin Zhao for assistance on that matter, but he insisted he'd rather not bother.

MilesMcStyles

03-16-2012

Dear Jarvan,

How do you feel about your father's actions during your time as prince? Do you believe the time is coming for you to take your father's place as King of Demacia? Do you feel as if you're father has been doing something wrong for keeping the peace between Demacia and Noxus for so long? Would you rather have his old, outdated ways of peace removed so you can transform Demacia into what you want it to be?

Ask Jarvan IV

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
Dear Jarvan,

How do you feel about your father's actions during your time as prince? Do you believe the time is coming for you to take your father's place as King of Demacia? Do you feel as if you're father has been doing something wrong for keeping the peace between Demacia and Noxus for so long? Would you rather have his old, outdated ways of peace removed so you can transform Demacia into what you want it to be?
My father is a wise king indeed, though I do think he has been far too patient with the Noxian scum. Were it me on the throne, Noxus would no longer exist on any map. But it is not my place to contest his rule as of now....

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-16-2012

Jarvan,

I am sure that you are well aware of my relationship with Shyvana. As such, I would like to ask your opinion on the matter, since you seem to be the closest she has to a father now.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Shyvana

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
[B]Hail, Shyvana! I fair well. I've had little chance to speak with you up until now outside of brief exchanges during our matches. I would speak to you during our team fights, but I feel our idle chat would be drowned out by the cries of our enemies. What of you? How do you fair?
I fair well, Prince Jarvan. My own advice column has become surprisingly successful. I continue to defend the allies of Demacia and provide advice to all who seek it.

...though, I am currently involved in a prank war with Fizz.

I know higher politics are not my business or specialty, but I wonder what our plans are regarding relations with Freljord. Queen Ashe has been quite personable. I'd hate for official relations to sour.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
Prince Jarvan, I will first introduce myself: I am Arthur, the Trinity Wraith. I am one of the Trinity's Wing Leaders responsible for bordering many Noxians off of your land and having a contract with your father that lets us share militaries, such of the Trinity's and the Demacian Army. Now there are 2 things that I must ask of you:

One is, how do you feel about your grandfather, Jarvan II, sneaking Xin Zhao, your Seneschal, out of the Noxian Event-- the Fleshing?

Another is: How do you feel about the Ironholme Warriors, who are ironically demonic soldiers, of the Trinity, being the soldiers to defend your kingdom's border and infesting the snowy mountains, hunting for Noxians?
Ah, Silver Trinity. You seem to have risen to some status as of late.

Xin Zhao's release from the Fleshing is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. He is a fearless warrior, nigh peerless in his skill and ferocity. To lose him to a barbaric Noxian bloodletting would have been one of the greatest tragedies Demacia, if not the world itself, ever knew.

As far as the Ironholme warriors go, so long as they remain dutiful and loyal to Demacia, I have no quarrel with them. Though they should know that if they even think to turn on Demacia, they will be crushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Jarvan,

I am sure that you are well aware of my relationship with Shyvana. As such, I would like to ask your opinion on the matter, since you seem to be the closest she has to a father now.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Treat her properly. I say this in the interest of both her protection and yours. She can be ferocious. Also, you get used to the fire breathing. It's best to be careful if she transforms 'during', though I believe you'll have no problems handling yourself in such a situation. Do mind the scales, though, they are a bit... rough.

Victorious Fiora

03-16-2012

Dear Prince Jarvan IV,

I appreciate your endorcement for joining the League... but I assure you, my ego is not 'that' large.

Regardless, I hope your father fares better then my own... Mother says to say hello to the Queen.

Ask Gragas

03-16-2012

'ey Jarvan! Wanna come visit the bar later? It'll be fun! I'm 'bout to put in an event called "Make yer own drink" after the fight where ye can reach in to the garnish table, the barrels of my different Graggy drinks and name it! Whaddya say?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Treat her properly. I say this in the interest of both her protection and yours. She can be ferocious. Also, you get used to the fire breathing. It's best to be careful if she transforms 'during', though I believe you'll have no problems handling yourself in such a situation. Do mind the scales, though, they are a bit... rough.
How do you know of this? Out of curiosity, of course.