What do you want for Karma?

Rework 695 46.30%
Number changes 340 22.65%
Neither 132 8.79%
hurhurkarma'saspupportwhoneedsfarmandthereforeisnt viablelol 334 22.25%
Voters: 1501. You may not vote on this poll

@Morello- Convince Karma players you have even the slightest idea of what we want.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnronTheGreat

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariellen View Post
I don't expect you to believe me, but that's ok. As previously stated, you're playing with fire. When Riot reworks Karma into a champion you hate even more than you do now, call me. Until then, why don't you do some research and stop using your Janna build for Karma.

-Sincerely,
Karma is my main support.

Get on my level.
wow I will certainly try, when i stop laughing sorry... =/

Nook

03-15-2012

Can we continue this thread and stop trying to out-wit other players?

Ariellen

03-15-2012

This thread's being here is the problem. Karma is balanced as she is. She could use a few number buffs on her base heal, but beside that, there's nothing to change.

I'd rather keep her mechanics unique and fun to play, opposed to having them reworked into something that's already in the game on multiple champions.

Coronach

Game Designer

03-15-2012
7 of 8 Riot Posts

While there are significant under-the-hood tweaks and some mechanical changes, I think current Karma players will still enjoy playing her. Many of the same thought patterns exist, while having a bit more options. Spirit Bond is the only one that I think will feel like a tradeoff instead of a buff. Which even if you don't favor the shift towards support on that spell, it shouldn't really change how you play AP Karma early. Guinsoo is doing a really solid job in trying to keep the parts that work while hitting on a lot of what players have brought up as frustration points on her.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, you didn't read carefully. You guys are, literally, making stuff up now. I explained in great detail why Xin's kit needs more than just number tweaks to be in a balance-able state, explaining the current problems and issues.
I actually agree with you on Xin. Get rid of that pesky spammable knock up and you'll be heading in the right direction.

As for Karma.... I love Guinsoo so I see no problems. Tip for my Guinbaby, her mana costs are too high.

badnutz

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
While there are significant under-the-hood tweaks and some mechanical changes, I think current Karma players will still enjoy playing her. Many of the same thought patterns exist, while having a bit more options. Spirit Bond is the only one that I think will feel like a tradeoff instead of a boon. Which even if you don't favor the shift towards support on that spell, it shouldn't really change how you play AP Karma early. Guinsoo is doing a really solid job in trying to keep the parts that work while hitting on a lot of what players have brought up as frustration points on her.
more options = more better, thanks for the info!

An African

03-15-2012

karma sucks balls. And this karma 900 elo player is just stupid. And thats why you are at 900 elo.

Destrucshot

03-15-2012

Karma is the only support i enjoy playing in a 0cs support botlane.

You give her the right runes, masteries, summoner spells and starting item [doran's ring], and your only problem is risky early game laning.

It works and ive gone to ranked with it and have done it successfully.

Just rework her W riot, and reduce the CDR of her mantra charges at early game drastically to only a little bit at level 18 to make her less CDR dependant. There, she is done.

Trombe Supports

03-15-2012

With a knockback and/or silence, Karma will jungle even better than she can now. In every role she can run, though, there's no reason to pick her over anyone else. As a jungler, she suffers from poor CC, and though other junglers manage without early crowd control (Shyvana) her clear time is average. As a mid, Karma loses out damage-wise when she doesn't build CDR, and loses lane over time when forgoing AP for mantra cooldowns. As a support, she's easily ignorable after W and E are on cooldown. As a top, she loses out because she has no real escape tools after flash and needs mana regen to remain in lane.

It's awesome to hear she'll be getting a rework, but I hope changes she gets boost her presence in all roles she can take.

Queltomen

03-15-2012

karma has the crappiest auto attack damage of any support but her damage from abilities it's quite ridiculous if u know how to play her. PRoble iwth her is really the fun aspect because you really dont tend to think of your abilities as a support role instead you help your ad carry do damage and thats bout it.