@Morello, Revert Kayle as a bandaid fix

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Chainsaw to Kayle, and agreed it needs a lot.

I'm done pussyfooting around this champion when we work on her. No mercy for what's there, I want an awesome, Zealous angel champion.
So..... what kind of time estimate we talking about here? Most general, ballpark, non-binding time scale of course.

sleepyj101

03-15-2012

Quote:

I'm done pussyfooting around this champion when we work on her. No mercy for what's there, I want an awesome, Zealous angel champion.
So gut out any remainder of old Kayle to make new glorious Kayle? I could dig it.

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:

Michael Kane

03-15-2012

Quote:

Holy krap... morello's awsome power level is too stronk

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:

I don't know what it means, but I think I just learned a new word I'll NEVER forget for the rest of my life.

Doctor Swole

03-15-2012

Quote:

you misunderstood the point of my post. i didn't mean that she needs a rework (though she does), but that you should return to the pre-rework version of kayle until your dreams of the badass angel judicator come to fruition.

Dreggon

03-15-2012

Kayle's light should reveal stealthed champions barring any sort of rework for aforementioned.

Midnight Ahri

03-15-2012

Quote:

That's pretty much what you said about the stealth rework.

Slashmeehup

03-15-2012

Old Kayle was a trainwreck and was easily one of the worst champs in the game. ANYTHING would be an improvement over that.

Politburo

03-15-2012

Quote:

do we have an ETA, or too unstable enough that you can't say?

12345612 ... 16