@Morello--Can TF's lich bane bug finally be fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-14-2012

It's persisted for ages---a while back, WhattayaBrian stated that TF's pick a card functioned like Morde and Poppy's respective Q's.

TF's PaC it supposed to convert AD to magic damage--it does this...that said, unlike Morde and Poppy, Lich Bane is not properly converted over to magic damage---this has persisted for as long as PaC was converted over to be 100% magic damage.

Any chance this could be fixed any time soon?

Also, what are your thoughts on making stacked deck toggle? If left on, it would function as it currently does...if left off, it would accumulate charges, but never dispel the charge (until turned on again).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-14-2012

*bump*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Division of Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-14-2012

Your suggested stacked deck toggle would make it overpowered, to be honest.
The lich bane this is something that needs to be fixed, if it still isn't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Division of Zero View Post
Your suggested stacked deck toggle would make it overpowered, to be honest.
The lich bane this is something that needs to be fixed, if it still isn't.
Perhaps---I'm really not sure--my major problem/concern with Stacked Deck, in its current iteration, is that it's very unreliable past the laning phase, yet this constitutes 1/3 of TF's damage in an initial team-fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-14-2012

*bump*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-15-2012

I'll try to nab you one last time on this =p


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Politburo

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Perhaps---I'm really not sure--my major problem/concern with Stacked Deck, in its current iteration, is that it's very unreliable past the laning phase, yet this constitutes 1/3 of TF's damage in an initial team-fight.
other way around. in team fights chances are you'll be consistently autoattacking and it will average out. in laning, it's made to be predictably unreliable because it would be overpowered otherwise, even if the numbers are left alone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufufufu View Post
other way around. in team fights chances are you'll be consistently autoattacking and it will average out. in laning, it's made to be predictably unreliable because it would be overpowered otherwise, even if the numbers are left alone.
If you're consistently auto-attackign in team-fights as TF, then you're positioning him for disaster--TF should never be within auto-attack range unless he's using a card on a champ; he's too squishy and has no escape mechanism (not to mention his range still isn't impressive) for him to just sit there an auto-attack.

2v1? Sure...typical 5v5? You'll get focused immediately if you stay within range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-15-2012

>.>
<.<

*bump*