How to counter singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

He is perhaps the best defender in this game?

First he has high tankiness due to his passive, then his poison forces you to take a lot of damage if you chase him
Then if he spray poison around his tower, pushing minion will just cause your minion to die instantly, and if you tower dive, his tankiness will survive and you will get killed by his poison.

Even by building a lot of MR, it does not simply to the trick, and he has a super high % AoE slow too...

Ikruti

03-14-2012

I've found in order to dislodge him you need a champ that has a solid poke. YMMV.

KaXaSA

03-14-2012

actually he has a pretty low base HP due to his passive (one of the lowest)

singed is countered by pretty much any ranged solo top. (derp dominion) in dominion he is not a problem at all.. send any carry (vayne, sivir, cait...)

if he is building as a tank you just ignore him and deal with his team (like you would/should do against any tank), i don't see how building mres 'does not simply do the trick' because if he is building tank items he is not buidling AP nor Mpen...

Ikarurob

03-14-2012

You chase Singed of course.....jeez do i have to tell noobs everything?

Kiddalee

03-14-2012

Against any good turtle, sometimes it helps to try a different point.

Nrvnqsr Chaoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

^^ This.

Singed can only defend one turret. If its one near your base, though, just pile onto him... letting them hold your point can be dangerous.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

03-15-2012

if singed gets MR, you eat him with physical damage
if he gets AR, you eat him with magical damage
if he somehow gets all three defensive stats, you ignore him
if he somehow has all three and AP, you should probably go back to base because you probably have 4k unspent gold

Kiddalee

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero of Ages View Post
^^ This.

Singed can only defend one turret. If its one near your base, though, just pile onto him... letting them hold your point can be dangerous.
It depends on how good the rest of his team is. If he can hold your bottom alone and the rest of his team is good, then you might have to spend the whole minute trying to push him off, but you have to make sure his team is busy first. If he is holding your bottom with help, then his team is gimped on the rest of the map. Try capping his mid in exchange for your bot and see how he likes that. Keep one person bottom to make it look like you care, so he doesn't notice the four of you ignoring him.

Zavy

03-15-2012

I don't think I've ever seen Singed defend as well as Ali...

IMSOJUICY

03-15-2012

true carries with items still murder a singed with items. same as SR.