What do I need to die slower?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AshesII

07-30-2010

Well, i am having issues with dying every five seconds with Ashe. Or anyone really. I really would love to know the items I can get early on to keep me from dying every minute or so when I want to fight a tower or something harder than a minion. Any advice, help? oh, and how do I use things that I bought? Right click, left? I have tried. >.<

Eppa

07-30-2010

You need to stay a little further back and spam volley more. You don't really need early defensive items for ashe. Although you should go 2 defensive summoner spells, like flash/ghost.

DoomManufact

07-30-2010

Guides and strategies forum, how do i eat? I forgot

AshesII

07-30-2010

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind, lol. Ashe is really meant for killing the minions, in my opinion.

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshesII View Post
Well, i am having issues with dying every five seconds with Ashe. Or anyone really. I really would love to know the items I can get early on to keep me from dying every minute or so when I want to fight a tower or something harder than a minion. Any advice, help? oh, and how do I use things that I bought? Right click, left? I have tried. >.<
1. Ashe is squishy. With the right items, you can live 10 seconds instead of 5. With proper playing, you can like 50 minutes instead of 5 seconds.

2. That being said, you should buy Force of Nature if you're getting eaten alive by Magic damage, or Thornmail if you're getting eaten alive by Physical damage. If it is both, see if anybody on your team has an Aegis of the Legion. If they do, build a Guardian's Angel. If they don't, build an Aegis. If you are dying because openers or global skills are hurting you too much, buy a Banshee's Veil. If you are being CC'd to death, buy Mercury's Treads. If they whole other team is physical, get Ninja Tabi instead of Mercury's.

3. Don't attack a tower unless you have minions nearby protecting you. They'll eat the tower's attacks first. Unless you attack an enemy champion in range of the tower.

4. Left click on items. Or use their hotkeys (1-6 by default).

However, I suspect that your biggest problem is just not playing well (no offense). Try to keep an eye on your minimap and watch for enemies who are missing. Always assume that if you can't see someone and they aren't dead, they're coming to kill you.

xDiamantx

07-30-2010

The problem with ashe is she's a dps with a perma slow already. Most DPS CHampions buy a Frozen Mallet to Compensate but since Ashe doesn't need it, she lacks some HP.

I suggest Banshee's Veil and Guardian Angel.

AshesII

07-30-2010

Thanks. That may help out a bit...

sy Phil ís

07-30-2010

Since he's saying that it happens with every champ, then it sounds like it may be an issue with the playstyle and not the champ or items. Maybe you shouldn't be so aggressive?

DayInTheSun

07-30-2010

Ashe is a very fragile champion that needs a bit of time to get going. Ashe has a pretty good auto attack range, so use that to your advantage. If you see someone getting agressive against Ashe, be sure to throw a volley at them to keep them away from you and if they persist then continue to back off as you kite them. Ashe can't go toe to toe with a lot of champions unless she gets fairly farmed up, so just remember to keep your distance, farm those creeps and keep yourself positioned from harm's way.

Kamaro

07-30-2010

I would get a mana crystal and 2 health pots as first items and turn that mana crystal into a catalyst the protector as soon as you can. It will really help out during your laning phase. Extra mana and health, plus the healing effect on levelup is good as well. If you get disabled a lot, turn it into Banshee's Veil later, it's great on Ashe.