I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

03-12-2012

@ everyone wondering where the code is. You need to reinstall the game, when it asks if you accept the riotgames policey its at the end of the forty second paragraph. Write it down and have fun

@everyone who is having problems with tryn, you have to find the thornmail and run someone with a long duration stun that has range. using exhaust and ignite helps as well

davin

Senior User Researcher

03-12-2012
1 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandemoniumHeart View Post
I'm anxiously awaiting the next Boss DLC. Why did Riot have to delay it?
We had to fix a bug where the Bandle City encounter was spawning infinite Teemos. It was causing mushrooms to appear throughout the fight when they're supposed to cease after phase 3.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
We had to fix a bug where the Bandle City encounter was spawning infinite Teemos. It was causing mushrooms to appear throughout the fight when they're supposed to cease after phase 3.
Way to cater to casuals

Raziel99

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrowofthedawn View Post
really? I had no issues as Garen against the kogmaws
Well, I was focusing more on survivability Garen, so the Kog Squad melted me. There's only so much that damage reduction can do on its own.

LordRandomness

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarusta View Post
Calm down, there aren't any major story spoilers in this thread. It's pretty obvious that most of the fights would be the Void Champions past the opening prologue + an hour or so.

Though I can't speak for the guy who mentioned that you can recruit Kog...
But I wasn't up to Loch Ness Cho yet and that would have been an awesome surprise...

mi ramfan

03-12-2012

Cho'Gath was rough, but I handled him pretty easily on my first playthrough. I played Rumble with Hextech Gunblade and Deathfire Grasp. I nuked off a third of his health, then stood there spamming flamespitter. When he charged up Feral Scream, I just overheated myself and meleed him to death with ridiculous health regeneration. If you ignore the Kog'Maws, they can't blow themselves up.

On my current playthrough, I'm playing Shyvana so we can have a battle of titans.

Centuros

03-12-2012

I find I have the most luck with Kog'Maw for this one. Just keep him slowed and keep hitting him from outside his range. Sure it takes forever and your artillery can be hard to aim when he ducks behind an obstacle, but in a pinch Icathian Surprise can keep you from getting eaten (don't rely on it though, it only works once).

This was my second playthrough (with the unlockables, ofc). The first time I somehow beat him with Maokai. It was close, but I eventually managed it with good use of my ult for lowering the damage of his spikes.

DracRevan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
About time we got some response for that; was game breaking and laggy like mad.

What about the glitched Leblanc fortress? Her passive spawned a real leblanc that could damage. And the worst part of it? If the clone was left alone to regen (I had to retreat to regen health/mana) and you took THAT down low enough to proc its passive, it spawned ANOTHER.

Yeah, I didn't win that attempt against her >_<

sorrowofthedawn

03-12-2012

Has anyone found the hidden omen boss fight yet?

PandemoniumHeart

03-12-2012

Quote:
Ahh, I see. That does sound like it would be irritating to deal with.

I'm sure you're only interested in relasing the highest quality content you can with these delays, so take all the time you need ^_^