ARAB Dominion is taking over ARAMS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Javin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippedface View Post
I was thinking of something similar but All Random, All Top. Each side takes their bottom then heads to take top. Each side has a health-pack if it is needed and all you need to do is take the one on top to start ticking away nexus health. The rest of the ARAM rules apply minus the speed buff.

The good thing about this is if one side takes the top, you then get minions to help push it back to your side but until that happens, it is free fighting over the turret.
Yeah but its a bit slower to travel back top. I figured out you can cap the side ones in the beginning and then return all bot. If the enemy has your bot point, your minions will come out of the side point.

This allows: Promote counterplay, Lifesteal and spellvamping, farming, and most importantly aides champs that use minions (nunu, mord)

Ive tried 4 games of this and it works well even if its subtle. The game keeps the same pace.

Observato

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif25 View Post
play arac all random all center
only in dominion custom game

same rules as arab except u cant get capture points or stay in lane
So how exactly do you win then? Deaths stop reducing Nexus health after a certain point (150?).

xTrillx

12-06-2011

You have to cap both bottoms

Amoxus

Recruiter

01-06-2012

Just found out about this, want to give it a try. Sadly the people who host are dead set on "30+ only!!" and will kick me every time. If you really want this to take off quit alienating your fellow Dominion players... the player base is small as is.

Divinemind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Omg this sounds fun

OwnageGee

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Barbossa View Post
what is ARAB stand for?
its stands for All Random All bot

ChaoticHypnotic

03-12-2012

Check your rules. I've never seen or even heard of an ARAB game allowing Promote/Garrison until this thread.

Osensei

03-12-2012

What the heck riot

why is this the only thread i see with a red post

and its about freaking custom games

Stupid Hat

03-12-2012

I've been wondering if adding just the bottom speed boost into the game would give it even more flavor, another objective/control point/jukes.

Bonabon

03-12-2012

I've never played ARAM, and I'll never play ARAB.