You Make Us Want to Shout (And Give Away RP)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Sotere

Game Analyst

03-11-2012

This Wednesday, March 14th, ZeroCardinality and Sotere of ggChronicle will be shoutcasting community matches on the North American server. The matches will be streamed live at own3d.tv/ggchronicle and the replays will be saved for future viewing.

Where do you fit in?

Well, if you are interested in getting in the running for RP just respond to this thread, our thread on Reddit (link to be provided), and let us know your availability for that Wednesday. The preferred format is as follows:

Summoner Name:
Do you want to Play: Yes/No (and any time constraints)
Favorite Type of Pie:

Our first game will run at 5 pm est and we will continue shoutcasting matches until approximately 9pm est.

The important stuff:
The "MVP" of the day will win a fresh, brandy new 25$ RP card. Said MVP will be selected from one of the winning teams and will be decided by Zero and myself. Of course it will be no one we have any prior connection to. KDA will be considered highly but fair warning: we have a fondness for support players, so the highest kills in a game does not necessarily mean you will be the MVP.

Anyone who posts here or on Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._give_away_rp/) will also be in the running for a 25$ RP card provided you also watch the stream. We will run a random number generator to select a post from this thread or our Reddit post.

Multiple posts in this thread will not garner any additional chance of winning. However, you may post both here and on Reddit and will be in the running twice.

How do I WIN RP?:

We will be selecting players for the game in the following manner:

1) The first ten people in the #ggClassic channel on Quakenet following 4:45 EST p.m. on Wednesday, March 14. This will be the method used for game one.

2) People who have written in these posts and who have requested to play. Said people will be selected through a random number generator. This will be the method players are chosen for all games after the first one. If this selection proves too inefficient (because people are selected and
unavailable) then we will select people at random from the #ggClassic channel on Quakenet. We will be compiling the lists at 3 p.m. Est on March 14 so that is effectively the cut-off time to be selected via your name in these threads.

If you are extraordinarily interested in playing but not available until later on(for example, if you're PST and a upstanding, employed citizen), please note that in your post and we will reserve your spot and give you preference for one of the later matches.

What's the catch? Well, you have to post in this thread and have to play LoL. We are asking a lot from you. The winner of the 'audience' RP Card will have to be tuned into our own3d channel. The winner will have ten minutes to respond in some fashion (post here, on Reddit, email me at johnjamesfrank@gmail.com, tweet to me at @LoLSotere,
etc.).

Game Rules: Must be level 30 (sorry lower level summoners). We will arrange teams in a fashion that makes them as even as possible. Regular draft rules will prevail. If a person gets disconnected from the game within the first three minutes we will recreate and replace said player.

Other Notes of Import:

Be sure to check out our site at ggc.leaguecraft.com. Follow us on own3d.tv at own3d.tv/ggchronicle, add me on that funky Twitter thing @LoLSotere, and be sure to tune in to the ggClassic tournament beginning March 17!

Riot Sotere

Game Analyst

03-11-2012

Should have fixed some of the formatting. Let me know if there're other issues.

Reserved for RNG results:

Goldenwolf

03-11-2012

Summoner Name: Goldenwolf
Do you want to Play: Yes! Mar. 13th 12:00 P.M. EST - Mar. 14th 1:00 A.M. EST
Favorite Type of Pie: Cherry

Jaytech0

03-11-2012

Why you no give to below 30?

DJSekora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Summoner Name: DJSekora
Do you want to play: Yes! Free from 1:00PM EST - 1:00AM EST every day (the entire window plus MORE!)
Favorite Type of Pie: Any pie that has an RP points card embedded in it; Lemon Meringue would be nice though.

Pajama Janna

03-11-2012

Summoner Name: YaegerMenjensen
Do you want to play: Yeah buddy. 11:00AM EST - 1:00AM EST. Flexible though because I'm on spring break.
Favorite Type of Pie: π

BeesKneesMcGee

03-11-2012

Summoner name: Jiglebilly
Do you want to play?: Id be honored! ^^
Play times: weekdays 4-10pm pst weekends all day
Favorite pie: strawberry rhubarb

Pajama Janna

03-12-2012

Quote:
The first ten people in the #ggClassic channel on Quakenet following 4:45 EST on Wednesday, March 14. This will be the method used for game one.
Is this 4:45AM? Do I have to set my alarm?

Kazoobie Kazoos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Summoner Name: Printed in Gold
Do you want to Play: Yes!
Favorite Type of Pie: Meat pies

ArcticWind

03-12-2012

Summoner Name: ArcticWind
Do you want to Play: Hailz Yes!! Not really any time constrictions as long as it's near the expected game times.
Favorite Type of Pie: Pumpkin fer sure

12345 ... 6