2200~ ELO AD player, Ex rank 1 WoW player!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG Nien

03-10-2012

Hello everyone, my name is Nientonsoh, if anyone recognizes my name, that is because i used to be an avid streamer on World of Warcraft during season 6. I have also played HoN at a decently high lvl, and now i have moved onto League of Legends

I started playing league a while back, and started taking it seriously just very recently, and I hope you guys will enjoy watching me not only play, but improve my play at the same time!

Feel free to ask ANYTHING at all either in this thread or on stream chat, seriously, anything.

www.twitch.tv/nientonsoh

Well, that's pretty much all, thanks in advance! (and be sure to follow if you enjoy watching hehe)

CURRENT ELO: 2439

onboardtonowhere

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nientonsoh View Post
my name is Nientonsoh
Cool name bro how'd you get it?

CLG Nien

03-10-2012

random
generated
world of warcraft

Hipnotyk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2012

You're tearing it up this season dude. Nice work.

CLG Nien

03-10-2012

weasdz

CLG Nien

03-10-2012

thank you sir

CLG Nien

03-10-2012

weasdz

CLG Nien

03-10-2012

wqeasd

TheDeCherry

03-10-2012

When i was 2.1k in season 2 as a warlock I got no women. But i was told women love ELO

confirm/deny?

Tantaparo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nientonsoh View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Nientonsoh, if anyone recognizes my name, that is because i used to be an avid streamer on World of Warcraft during season 6. I have also played HoN at a decently high lvl, and now i have moved onto League of Legends

I started playing league a while back, and started taking it seriously just very recently, and I hope you guys will enjoy watching me not only play, but improve my play at the same time!

Feel free to ask ANYTHING at all either in this thread or on stream chat, seriously, anything.

twitch.tv/nientonsoh

Well, that's pretty much all, thanks in advance! (and be sure to follow if you enjoy watching hehe)

CURRENT ELO: 2213
Hey, It's me! Jenny~