Makestro's Dominion Stream

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shi View Post
I've watched a bunch of your vids (wish there was more non-morde ones :P) never catched you online, but decent stuff
Had some stuff to do I forgot about so i didn't stream long this morning, however it is up again for a bit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DisposableGod

Senior Member

03-03-2012

had some nice Ryze plays. I like that you knew to leave their mid tower after the cap. No reason for 2 to die for something they are GOING to get back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableGod View Post
had some nice Ryze plays. I like that you knew to leave their mid tower after the cap. No reason for 2 to die for something they are GOING to get back.
I thought I did kinda bad that game lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-06-2012

bump I'm live


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEFACT0

Senior Member

03-06-2012

mind if I bump? Barely see this post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basoosh

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Yay, got to play with ya this morning. Keep recording and streaming!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Yay, got to play with ya this morning. Keep recording and streaming!
Own3d's recording codec needs to be fixed right now not getting sound in my videos, so there wont be any new ones until it's fixed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

baloons

Member

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
Own3d's recording codec needs to be fixed right now not getting sound in my videos, so there wont be any new ones until it's fixed.
:-( Didn't even know about this stream, but you've got vides of past matches as well.. +1.. Bookmarked and will watch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-09-2012

I'm live for a bit unless I have a few bad games in a row


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-12-2012

And we're live!


1234567 ... 11