Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
And of myself?
Be watching for an enchanted crystal Arrow aimed at your knees... ((I had to xD))

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Anon
Your Grace,

What are your thoughts on the League permitting Sejuani as a champion? Do you agree with their decision to let her fight you on the Fields of Justice, alongside the other champions?

Also, barring the decision to solo middle lane, who is your favorite laning partner, and why?
My thoughts upon Sejuani? I was worried when she went into seclusion with the rest of the Winter's Claw elders. But it seems she was seeking permission to enter into the League as I had in the past. Sejuani I tink seeks to combat myself upon the fields of justice to see if I am worthy enough to lead our people... as I know how she already thinks of me... and it is not good.

I look forward to proving to her that I am worthy enough to lead Freljord into a age of prosperity. I just pray it does not end in her death as it would be a major blow to the strength of Freljord, and we need Sejuani's strength right now to move forward and keep our borders safe.

As to who my favorite laning partner is? Nunu the Yeti rider is a good partner. Though he can be a trickster as well, throwing snowballs at unsuspecting minions or other champions. I think I would have to say my husband Tryndamere or the Maven Sona would be my top choices for laning partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFire360
Dear Ashe,

Been wondering, how is your relationship with Volibear and the Ursine since his induction into the League?

Outside the League, are you in your usually clothing and gear or in your royal garb?
My relationship with Volibear is well off. We have spoken form time to time, and his Ursine people are under the protector ship of Freljord. I am in negotiations in making the Ursine people the royal guards for myself, Tryndamere and Lissandra.

When I am free to leave Rakelstake, I prefer it to be in my hunting garb. But I find myself more and more within my royal clothing. I am fond of it though... I like the way it flows with my personality.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-07-2012

At the Snowdown party that all the champions NOT locked in the vaults had, who was your secret Santa, who did you give a gift to, and what were those gifts?

-TF

Kōg Maw

03-07-2012

my secret santa was Fiddlesticks! he gave me a red rider BB gun! he taught Kog'maw how to shoot it too, so Kog'maw wouldn't shoot out his eyes.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Dear Ashe,

I've heard that shooting Olaf in the knee is the most effective way of felling him. Can you confirm or deny this?

Summoner Wex

Ask Queen Ashe

03-13-2012

I pologize to everyone for delaying this. I had matters of state to attend to but now that it has been taken care of, I am free once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
At the Snowdown party that all the champions NOT locked in the vaults had, who was your secret Santa, who did you give a gift to, and what were those gifts?

-TF
I had Blitzcrank as my secret santa, and... I still do not know why he gave me a vibrating cylinder. I mean what ever is it used for? Decoration?

As for who I had selected? It was Olaf... I gifted him a two year suppy of any Graggy alchohal he desired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn
Dear Ashe,

I've heard that shooting Olaf in the knee is the most effective way of felling him. Can you confirm or deny this?

Summoner Wex
It is as easy as any other way... unless he is in a rage and charging at you yelling and screaming... usualy about dragons. I would be worried if Shyvana was nearby as it might start a war...

~Queen Ashe of Freljord

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Ashe,

I am aware the following question is personal, but it is one of much importance and you would have had to expect it coming.

Will you and Tryndamere ever have a child? I am not 100% aware of how Freljord politics or succession work, but it would make sense if your child would take the throne. If this is the case, I would like to know if your child will be a champion or if they will receive formal training as a summoner if they has the natural ability and desire to learn. I would also like to know what kind of training your child would receive when it comes to ruling.

Of course in the event I am wrong, I would like to know how a new leader of Freljord will be chosen. The political stability of the nations is an imperative if we are to survive the coming void onslaught, and if you don't believe in that believe in this; if your child or a future chosen leader takes power they do not know how to use or the consequences of its usage, your people will fall.

With my best regards,

-Sentinel

Ask Shyvana

03-14-2012

Hello, Queen Ashe.

I wonder, are there any uncharted or mysterious areas of Freljord? Specifically, any attached to legends? I enjoy learning about history and the like.

NoDenial

03-14-2012

Your majesty,

My sincerest apologies for not responding earlier, but I have been... How do you say... "Out and about."

I would have responded immediately had I realized you had made an "ask" thread. I'm afraid I have nothing new to say, but how has Freljord been fairing? I've been away for quite some time now, and am getting a little homesick.

- Summoner NoDenial

xXKerrosXx

03-14-2012

apparently this forum needs some questions so I suppose i'll ask something

pardon your majesty for the odd opening

a rather odd question really, but I summon (play) you and Ezreal and your ults seem to be the same except for Ezreal's goes through more than just one enemy and can damage minions. Do you think that Ezreal is a upgrade of your ult? To put it bluntly, Ezreal's can hit multiple and yours can only hit one champion or vice versa depending on if the enemy is close together.

Pardon my bluntness but I prefer to get straight to the point in most cases.

sincerely,

Summoner Kerros

Ršndom Guy

03-22-2012

Queen ashe, pleased to meet you.

I have a tiny favour to ask of you, æCan you shoot me with your enchanted arrows?, i need to get control of
Ice property for a research of mine, i wasn't actually gonna ask you due to your obvious occupation and possible lack of time, but anivia turned me down and i'm on my wit's end.

So please accept, no need to hold back either.

Sincerely.
Ršndom Guy

Ps: I've seen you on your dress in the fields of justice and...i must ask æHow can you...walk that fast?