Ask Queen Ashe

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Arrow lady, I heard you married the Tryndamere because of p... Polic... Poliktical reasons! Why does arrow lady not find a nice man who does not do the spinning and the raging and the being all mean and stuff, and get married to him instead?

Maybe you and the Trinny meer just be friends? Go find Arrow man instead of Trunny murr?
Arrow lady? That is a first.

Tryndamere when not in battle is actually very kind and considerate. So far he has proven to be a noble king.

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Dear Ashe,

I am rather interested, what are your thoughts on Noxus?

Rather, what are your thoughts on the Noxian champions?

~Talon

Epicn00b

03-07-2012

Where are you getting your arrows from? There's no ****ing way you could be standing at your tower shooting 1 arrow per second at minions without running out of arrows!

BTW: How many arrows do you bring, and what would you do if you were out of arrows?

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2012

Prophesy can be a double edged sword, Queen Ashe. For all we know, the prophecy of Sejuani uniting Freljord could be her death bringing the rest of the Winter's Claw under your rule. Because of that, I pay no mind to prophecy. They are simply word games meant to control the foolish.

...though it occurs to me that you take the prophecy seriously. I of course mean no offense. I'm sure Sejuani will be an important political figure in history. It's simply my advice to you that you don't take the prophecy too literally. If you don't like the way the prophecy tells the future, force it to unfold differently.

While we're on the subject of Sejuani, though, I have to ask: was there ever peace between you two?

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Ashe,

I must agree with Shyvana on her thoughts about prophesy. The past cannot be changed and the future is a distraction.

There is only now.

~Talon

Ask Queen Ashe

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Dear Ashe,

I am rather interested, what are your thoughts on Noxus?

Rather, what are your thoughts on the Noxian champions?

~Talon
Noxus? It is a place of greed. Of corruption. Of murderers. Noxus invaded Freljord many times trying to take what little we of the Freljord posses. So my thoughts are... not good

Like wise, I do not care for Noxus' champions. The Sinister blade, Katarina is a harlot and tramp as is her sister the snake. I am glad that the woman who was once Cassiopiea had been revealed for what she truly is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b
Where are you getting your arrows from? There's no ****ing way you could be standing at your tower shooting 1 arrow per second at minions without running out of arrows!

BTW: How many arrows do you bring, and what would you do if you were out of arrows?
I craft my own arrows. But I am given an unlimited supply of them through the summoners magics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
Prophesy can be a double edged sword, Queen Ashe. For all we know, the prophecy of Sejuani uniting Freljord could be her death bringing the rest of the Winter's Claw under your rule. Because of that, I pay no mind to prophecy. They are simply word games meant to control the foolish.

...though it occurs to me that you take the prophecy seriously. I of course mean no offense. I'm sure Sejuani will be an important political figure in history. It's simply my advice to you that you don't take the prophecy too literally. If you don't like the way the prophecy tells the future, force it to unfold differently.

While we're on the subject of Sejuani, though, I have to ask: was there ever peace between you two?
There has been peace on and off before. Sejuani has always been the more aggressive of the three of us. We of the Freljord take great respect of prophecy. There had been one told of Tryndamere and it had come to pass. He lead his people to a home they could call their own. I suppose only time will tell of how or when Sejuani's will come to pass.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
Noxus? It is a place of greed. Of corruption. Of murderers. Noxus invaded Freljord many times trying to take what little we of the Freljord posses. So my thoughts are... not good

Like wise, I do not care for Noxus' champions. The Sinister blade, Katarina is a harlot and tramp as is her sister the snake. I am glad that the woman who was once Cassiopiea had been revealed for what she truly is.

I craft my own arrows. But I am given an unlimited supply of them through the summoners magics.

There has been peace on and off before. Sejuani has always been the more aggressive of the three of us. We of the Freljord take great respect of prophecy. There had been one told of Tryndamere and it had come to pass. He lead his people to a home they could call their own. I suppose only time will tell of how or when Sejuani's will come to pass.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord
And of myself?

November Anon

03-07-2012

Your Grace,

What are your thoughts on the League permitting Sejuani as a champion? Do you agree with their decision to let her fight you on the Fields of Justice, alongside the other champions?

Also, barring the decision to solo middle lane, who is your favorite laning partner, and why?

IceFire360

03-07-2012

Dear Ashe,

Been wondering, how is your relationship with Volibear and the Ursine since his induction into the League?

Outside the League, are you in your usually clothing and gear or in your royal garb?

November Anon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
And of myself?
Taking an interest in the Frost Queen, I see? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Fiora won't like this.

Neither will King Tryndamere.

12345612 ... 26