Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rndom Guy

03-01-2012

Mister fate.

I'm sure this will be uncomfortable but i like to know bot sides of the same history.

What happened between you and graves?

I don't that what happened can be talked out, but then again life comes with great surprises, maybe with luck you can be wrong about stuff that are irremediable.

-Rndom

Brute Brutality

03-02-2012

TF

He is coming for you. Guess who?

~ HB

Ask Fizz

03-02-2012

Dear Twisted Fate,

How does it feel knowing Destiny can't save you from Chompers?

Rudmed

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

Yes it can, he just has to be somewhere else before you throw it. A good player knows when it is time to take the chips and run.

Hello Twisted Fate,

I am just curious, but who is the champion that scares you the most when on the Fields of Justice? Also, do the color of your cards represent anything? Or are they just your favorite colors?

-Rudmed

P.S. You're my favorite champion to summon, and usually my go to go guy when I desire a win on the Fields of Justice.

Rudmed

03-06-2012

I fear Graves has finally gotten to our friend.

Ask Sona

03-06-2012

Quote:
Dearest Fate is still alive, fortunately, he's just been too busy to update his thread.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rndom Guy View Post
Mister fate.

I'm sure this will be uncomfortable but i like to know bot sides of the same history.

What happened between you and graves?

I don't that what happened can be talked out, but then again life comes with great surprises, maybe with luck you can be wrong about stuff that are irremediable.

-Rndom
Rondom,

This is going to make me seem heartless, but I was offered an opportunity that I had spent my entire life to attain, and I took it. What Graves won't tell you, though, is that he was offered the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger526 View Post
TF

He is coming for you. Guess who?

~ HB
Ezreal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Dear Twisted Fate,

On the fields of justice, no, she can't. But off... heh. Well, let's just say that you can't throw nearly well enough to catch me when Destiny calls my name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
Yes it can, he just has to be somewhere else before you throw it. A good player knows when it is time to take the chips and run.

Hello Twisted Fate,

I am just curious, but who is the champion that scares you the most when on the Fields of Justice? Also, do the color of your cards represent anything? Or are they just your favorite colors?

-Rudmed

P.S. You're my favorite champion to summon, and usually my go to go guy when I desire a win on the Fields of Justice.
Rudmed,

Your compliment is much obliged. As for the champion I fear most... well, there are a quite a few. Without fear, there can be no courage, and I fear either Caitlyn, Jax, or Miss Fortune most as an enemy combatant. As for my cards, they each represent something special from me.

Gold represents what was the driving force for my life for so many years, Blue represents the goal I worked so hard to attain, and Red represents the blood I had to spill in order to reach it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
He can try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dearest Fate is still alive, fortunately, he's just been too busy to update his thread.
Correct. I was busy with you, my Angel of Music.

Kg Maw

03-06-2012

Mister card man! Kog'maw likes your hat. Where did you get it? Kog'maw wants one like it. maybe he can throw the cards too! woosh!

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Mister card man! Kog'maw likes your hat. Where did you get it? Kog'maw wants one like it. maybe he can throw the cards too! woosh!
Much obliged, my hungry friend. As for where I got my hat, I can tell you that it was a gift to me from my father, long since passed. However, if you're willing to sit down and learn a card game or two, I can gladly get you one like it.

Kg Maw

03-06-2012

I can teach card game! Card games from the void are fun fun! But the losers always get eaten by an elder evil from the void.... Hrm. perhaps not best idea.

Kog'maw noticed hat man calling miss Sona an "Angel of music", does this make her happy? I wish to make Sona happy too!