Fiora builds - Anything different?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i was referring to the recommended items for dominion specifically.
in any case, her dominion items were set by my recommendation, so i was curious to know if people were having success picking from that set.

basically, i wanted to know how close to the mark i was.
i'd say sanguine or executioners calling would be better than bilgewater

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

03-01-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
i'd say sanguine or executioners calling would be better than bilgewater
well, sanguine blade is already in the recommended items.

executioner's calling is a pretty good call on summoner's rift, but tbh i've actually never tried it on crystal scar... that's an interesting choice--i'm going to try to keep that in mind and see if i notice any good opportunities for it.

iProbie

03-01-2012

bilgewater is meh

but I'm still thinking whether to get raw ad on her because of the attack speed steroid
raw ad build: youmu's, infinity, sanguine, last whisper, entropy, merc's/greaves/tabi

or should I build classic ad carry style focusing on crits + crit chance using phantom dancer?
probable build: youmu's, infinity, sanguine, phantom dancer, last whisper, merc's/greaves/tabi

the thing about phantom dancer is that it nearly doubles the effectiveness of infinity due to amazing crit chance (I remember seeing someone did the math before

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:

executioner's calling is a pretty good call on summoner's rift, but tbh i've actually never tried it on crystal scar... that's an interesting choice--i'm going to try to keep that in mind and see if i notice any good opportunities for it.
Why not throw Winfinity Edge in there?

Panwar

03-02-2012

Quote:

I take Ex Call on any champ that crit and lifesteal are important. It's just cheaper than going full Sanguine blade, and with so many sustain/lifesteal champs on Dom the Active can give you the edge in a lot of fights. Especially since it's low CD.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:

Sicne you didnt recommend other crit chance item, i would say no to exe calling

exe calling is like QSS, its good to counter some champs out there (such as warwick / AD SIon), but its not a must use every game thing

Talosea

03-02-2012

I miss wit's end. It's such a great item on dominion ! Also Black Cleaver !

Hawktitan

03-02-2012

Quote:

Hello Rickless,

Opportunities include if you fight a hero like Warwick, AD Sion, Volibear or additionally if there is an enemy with a high lifeleech build.

If you have ignite as a summoner's spell then ex calling falls greatly in value but if you run other summoner spells then it is very good. Since you have never used Ex-calling then my guess is you play with a lot of ignite (I know that I run with ignite most of the time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talosea View Post
I miss wit's end. It's such a great item on dominion ! Also Black Cleaver !
Wit's End is great for when you build magic pen, like on Warwick or possibly on heros such as Kogmaw, Teemo, and Kayle. It is kinda 'meh' on heros that build armor pen. That's not to say it is a horrible item, but no way should it be core but just a situational item when you feel like you need more magic resist.

DevilDoc8404

03-02-2012

4 Tiamats, blood thirster and boots.

DevilDoc8404

03-02-2012

4 Tiamats, Blood thirster and boots.