Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessBunny

03-01-2012

This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE

Snowy Poro

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE
I have too agree.. the fact that she STILL isn't fixed yet is quite disturbing.

Babie Boy

03-01-2012

I can say as a person that LOVES playing eve and twitch, that even when you roam and do great, the game is always blamed on you if you lose. I'm sure I have gotten countless reports just for picking a champion!

KKumar

03-01-2012

I agree with this. To be honest, they should really just only be focusing on the stealth remake. Like, putting a lot of resources into it, not just having Xypherous do it little by little (I love the work he does, though!), because games like this and people like that...it's just a poison to keep Eve and Twitch the way they are.

notanigguh

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoMorph3 View Post
I have too agree.. the fact that she STILL isn't fixed yet is quite disturbing.
some of us prefer here not to be fixed i doubt they will ever find a sweet spot for long duration stealth

hence why we haven't heard anything about the remake for so long

Snowy Poro

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKumar View Post
I agree with this. To be honest, they should really just only be focusing on the stealth remake. Like, putting a lot of resources into it, not just having Xypherous do it little by little (I love the work he does, though!), because games like this and people like that...it's just a poison to keep Eve and Twitch the way they are.
Xyph isn't working on it anymore, he basically came up with the concept then it was shifted too the live team.

..That being said, the live team needs to get off their ass and DO SOMETHING. There should be no other priority.

Big Bang Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I'd report you too.

Connector Pens

03-01-2012

Do you play on a smurf account at about 1200 elo by any chance? My team got absolutely stomped by an Ap Eve (Lichbane, Rabadons, DFG etc) recently. Granted the team was full of baddies and I was playing bad too, still she made my life as the jungler hell and any time someone wondered away to do anything she was suddenly there to assassinate them.

Anyway she still does seem to be kind of weak and hard to fit on a team, this guy was an eve pro though.

Levinthian

03-01-2012

theyre remaking stealth and currently working on it. look at other threads. Idk how it will turn out but they are doing something about it.

MattM3ister

03-01-2012

While i agree with your initial point, i disagree with you playing her when you know what **** you get in for it. She isnt a magnet, pretend she has been disabled and play a diff champ until the rework. If you continue to pick her when its not unusual for people to flame and rage and AFK then you deserve reports.