Fiora builds - Anything different?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

02-29-2012

I'm surprised nobody has done a tanky on-hit build, given that

- her ult applies on-hit effects
- glacial shroud is op
- she gets buttloads of attack speed for free
- she has pantheon's passive as an active
- she has a gap closer

v4v3nd3774

02-29-2012

My thoughts on her so far:

- even with three gapclosers she's still prone to kiting due to no cc and being a melee autoattacker at heart.

- due to this I feel phage is pretty core on her, whether this goes to fm or entropy is still preference imo(at this point).

- lifesteal is core due to her R making you invulnerable and applying onhit(lifesteal), this causes a huge swing in hp if you and an opponent are both 50%~hp when you R.

- due to lifesteal being core, having ad ratios and being an autoattacker at core sanguine is pretty core.

- cdr is amazing on her, due to her reliance on R. I'm using cdr glyphs, 4% from masteries and liking brutalizer. not sure about Ionian, I really want mercs and maybe even zerkers.

- .672 base AS, AS scales amazingly on her. She's at least in the top 15 if not top 10 in base AS of all champs. Because of this things like PD could also do amazingly well on her, but I think this takes a back seat to her other needs.

- currently I like mercs phage bruta sanguine, not sure after that. either fm/entropy or situational defenses or lw or upgrade to yomuus or pd(or maybe just zeal into trinity). I'm leaning toward boots1+prospector>phage>mercs>bruta>vamp>sanguine> yomuus if no armor/lw if armor>situational.

0shi

02-29-2012

Without playing her all I can really say is her damage seems VERY high and her ultimate's invulnerability time is ENORMOUS and very powerful.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

03-01-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

what do you guys think of her recommended items?

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
Phreak didn't do them i bet, since they were pretty good... esp, as a starting point to finding your optimal build.

Afterall Fiora + lifesteal is very strong...

Manigliométro

03-01-2012

why no one builds trinity on her

Caladar

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
Either put in black cleaver or last whisper. Not both.
The way armor penetration is calculated pretty much wastes money of one or the other.

Daedalus1080

03-01-2012

I just went 33/5 with her in dominion and i wasnt trolling on a low lvl account..i went Phage>Merc treads>sheen>Trinity>vamp scepter>Atma's>Sanguine blade

Aliná

03-01-2012

My favorite builds on her are polar opposites, but the most effective imo is a tankier build.

Building in this order Merc Treds -> Bloodthirster -> Frozen Mallet -> Atma's Impaler -> Wit's End -> Madred's Bloodrazor.

Its a moderately expensive build with 3 3k+ items, but it provide a lot of effective health with a decent amount of damage. It provides enough survivability to team fight well, but it really shines in 1v1 encounters. Her ult applies the Madred's effect 5 times on top of her insane damage during the ability, squishies don't make it through the full ult and it rips tanky dps characters apart also. She will have just shy of 2.5 AS with her E activated and deal more than enough damage to vulnerable characters in a team fight.

A more hilarious build is simply stacking BT's with berzerker greaves and grabbing a Last Whisper if the opposing team starts stacking armor. 1200 damage per unique champion hit by her ult is insane. This build works perfectly with an aoe lockdown team.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
My favorite builds on her are polar opposites, but the most effective imo is a tankier build.

Building in this order Merc Treds -> Bloodthirster -> Frozen Mallet -> Atma's Impaler -> Wit's End -> Madred's Bloodrazor.
Welcome to Dominion, I think you should go back to SR section of the forum

1234567 ... 10