WTB US ONLY players on US Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desolit

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombastic320 View Post
Ok so, honestly at this point i don't care about the language etc... Why the f**k are there non-USA players on a US only server? Why the fu**ing hell does Riot allow dumb fu**ing Brazilians and Asians etc etc... to play on a US server and ruin the entire game for EVERYONE else. None of them speak English, they lag like s**t so they cannot even play well, even if on the off chance this one particular minority has the mental capacity to even pull off one decent match, all they do is talk s**t to everyone else... even when they are 0/20/0, and the worst part about that is, they do it in broken English so it pisses you off even MORE!

For the love of fu**ing god and all that is holy and sacred BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN and prevent >>>>>>>>!!!!ALL!!!!<<<<<<<< Players outside the US trying to play on a US Server, we don't give a flying f**k if the Queue time is 5min-5Hours it is WELL worth it, make the fu**ing servers work as intended and actually enforce the server segregation that was put in place for a fu**ing reason, and a good fu**ing reason at that! And if you QQ about my language, f**k you, it has to be said, f**k off.
First of all, calm down bro. You're man because other people play a game you like? Suck it up. It's a NA server i believe. Even if it's "US ONLY" there are more than one race of people in your country. I'm canadian, why would i be kicked off for doing nothing. Learn some respect before you go around calling everyone and thing a "****ing brazilian and asian"
It does not ruin the entire game, i have many asian friends who play and i can play with fine. I'm a white, 17 year old who speaks english and French. Even if i couldn't understand someone's language, i'd either chalk it up to a bad game (which by the way, happens) or try and level on a language we both know.

Lag like hell to you, you lag like hell to them. It goes both ways.
I really hope you get banned for this post, as you're being both racist and extreamly rude/insensitive.
Im 100% sure you've pulled off games 0/20/0 as well.
You comment about "broken english" Try reading through your post once, and having to stop at every incorrect use of Asterisks (*** << Those puppies), and Exclamation marks, oh and your horrendous use of caps. There's something called grammar, learn it.

The servers are working as intended, to give other players a chance to play a free(Operative word here being free) game. They have just as much right to use the servers as you do.

"And if you QQ about my language, f**k you, it has to be said, f**k off."

You are the most hypocritical user i've seen here before. You rage about their language on your precious servers but they can't get annoyed by yours?

I rest my point.

Itzbry4n

02-25-2012

I agree, I'm tired of having other people with different language being a game with me. It ruins the game. I played with 4 spanish-speaking people (pre-made) and they all sucked, they blamed me how we lost the game. i was 11/7 and the rest of them are 3/8 , 0/5 , 4/11 , 5/3 . I mean, what the ****?..

Not trying to be racist or anything. :/

Lilybet

02-25-2012

then make a suggestion along the lines of "let me select a language and I would prefer to be grouped with people who also speak this language".

Not "OMG THESE FOREIGN NOOBS ARE RUINING MY FREE GAME. GET THEM OUT."

Vuul

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhawk75 View Post
I agree, I'm tired of having other people with different language being a game with me. It ruins the game. I played with 4 spanish-speaking people (pre-made) and they all sucked, they blamed me how we lost the game. i was 11/7 and the rest of them are 3/8 , 0/5 , 4/11 , 5/3 . I mean, what the ****?..

Not trying to be racist or anything. :/
4 spanish people were jerks, better block every country from outside the US from playing the game.

I can't believe you people are posting this with a straight face.
1) The location of the server has nothing to do with whom can play on it.
2) I hope you don't honestly believe language equals ingame skill.
3) You have an Ignore button and a report button. use them and get on with your life.

AKG

02-26-2012

Personally, I don't mind it when every other game I get into is full of people of another culture, language or race. What IS annoying is the fact that they have their own server and choose to play on a mostly english/spanish/french speaking server anyway. It prevents teamwork, communication, and the ability to make friends/talk, or even win. Four reasons why I actually play this game. If I see anyone speaking Portuguese,Russian, German, or even Japanese... I usually give them a chance to communicate. If they make no effort, I report them. With the exception of Japanese and Portuguese, all of these languages have their own server where their language is commonplace. I just do not see why I keep getting placed in games with South Americans in them. Especially if I have a good connection and live near Canada, almost 3,000 miles away from Brazil, or even farther. Shouldn't the matchmaking be working on quality, rather than quantity? I'd gladly wait 4 minutes if it meant all english/spanish/french players were going to be playing. Hell, I usually browse youtube while I wait anyway. I just don't see how 30+ jumps to hit a 3000 mile away pc makes more sense than the 10 or less required for a 20 mile away one.

Lilybet

02-26-2012

Portuguese is spoken outside of Europe. Europe is even further away from Brazil and other Portuguese speaking countries in South America. Therefore, it makes the most sense for these people to play on the server closest to them for the lowest ping.
You are placed with South Americans because they seem to have around the same normal/ranked elo as you and they are available to play.

Also, you have to take into account that there were people playing before the server splits. People do not like to leave the friends they've made and the hard work/money they've put into an existing account just to follow your whim and move server.

PureEvol

02-29-2012

I'm sorry but this is totally true - it has nothing to do with being racist, I have friends who are from Brazil and lots of other countries. The point is, they do not speak english and they lag like crazy. There is no reason someone from Asia, Brazil, Russia, Germany, or even England, Australia, or NZ (they speak English) should be on a US Server. You'd think with MILLIONS of people playing (they advertise it like crazy anymore); they could at least set up some more servers. It makes no sense what-so-ever to have people from thousands of miles away - if not across the entire Atlantic of Pacific Ocean - to connect to a United States server; it also does not make any sense for people in the US to connect to a different server thousands of miles away. It's called common sense people. Try learning something about computer networking before you waste your time writing pointless comments on the forums.

Lynxmissile

03-04-2012

So Australians, Asians and most of the southern hemisphere cant play a great game, well **** you, then you are a stupid selfish American!

Kcrash 0P

03-05-2012

We really should have a red post about this, and there being a new server or what not. But seeing how Riot does not post on 99% of the subjects here and only care about making money then about customer service and making people happy. I suggest a few things....

They say they are concerned with "a positive gameplay for everyone" well then report them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for false advertisement. Due to the fact the other people from other countries who either have their own server or the fact that Riot is not adding other servers & making it where people can only play with the people of their own language.
I have already talked to the BBB and they have said yes it is false advertisement and they will be looking into this since Riot has so quoted "a positive game-play for everyone", a positive game play can mean a variety of things to other people

fdf

03-06-2012

lol this thread is hilarious, haters gonna hate