Vladimir, The Crimson Reaper Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadCast Sabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

I guess it depends how squishy he is in the early game and how you build him. When you hear the words "tank", you assume Rammus, Mort and other natural tanks because you yourself are not 100% sure how tanky Vlad can be. But if you can spec him, rune him, build him like those other tanks... and he has immunity and life steal... woof... thats gonna be a toughie to bust. Unless the term "tank" is because of the pool skill? But a few seconds get out of jail free skill is hardly a full on "tank".

x Animus x

07-26-2010

idk if this as been adresses how much IP will he cost? (plz be 3150 plz plz plz!

zeefomiv

07-26-2010

Well Phreak has his bad games too..

Kheryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

lol at the "real vampires sparkle."

You make me giggle, Phreak.

Atomicles

07-26-2010

All I heard was Sanguine Pool, Sanguine Pool, Sanguine Pool. Also... real vampires do NOT sparkle. They are dark creatures who cast no reflection and are harmed by the sun. So if Vlad wanted to roleplay as a vampire, he would not want to sparkle.

x Animus x

07-26-2010

and on a side note he was JOKING about vamps sparking jesus people LOL and he doesnt seem all that op seems to take alot of skill to play and XIn isnt OP i can solo him with gangplank for crying out loud you have to play smart not whine if ur facing an all agressive champ kite his ass! just move away from his attacks and counter duh oh yea plz cost 3150 ip

zeefomiv

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sabre Wolf View Post
I guess it depends how squishy he is in the early game and how you build him. When you hear the words "tank", you assume Rammus, Mort and other natural tanks because you yourself are not 100% sure how tanky Vlad can be. But if you can spec him, rune him, build him like those other tanks... and he has immunity and life steal... woof... thats gonna be a toughie to bust. Unless the term "tank" is because of the pool skill? But a few seconds get out of jail free skill is hardly a full on "tank".
Mord's not a natural tank,and neither is rammus. You need runes,defensive masteries,and all that other stuff. I've seen Mord start with 550 health or something around there,I was Tristana,and I had like 569 health.

I've seen Rammus only start out with 430 something health. Also,its not the elo,cause I'm level 30. Just saying,you know.

Also,I can't wait to try flashing then doing Sanguine Pool. I think that could be a good intiation technique. It's kinda like Garen's judgement but with lifesteal,and slows,aaand the invuln.

x Animus x

07-27-2010

oh hey Phreak my friend Valieos said he played some games with you and your fun as hell add me up id love to fight ya i play a wicked gangplank,fiddlesticks,ashe,tristana haha

SilverChrono

07-27-2010

Vampires sparkle ;[

Nocturne

Lead Effects Artist

07-27-2010
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlieBunnie View Post
Very Champion in killable. Those people that are whining about Xin, are obviously trying to 1v1 him. Sure, he is strong and all, could use a nerf but nothing to QQ about every game.
As Dutch one said...