Just how good IS Urgot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProbie

02-24-2012

regarding urgot, what do you think is the optimal build for him?

I don't really like manamune on him and grab a chalice for spamming purposes then go straight ad with brutalizer, infinity edge, sanguine, last whisper and merc's

sell chalice end game for odyn's/qss/thornmail/frozen heart/entropy

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

He's balanced in SR because he's constantly OOM.

Tear of the Goddess is very standard as a first item on Urgot. On Dominion, he can just spam spam spam and he doesn't need to build mana items. He benefits from the Dom Aura a lot.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

He is really good, but I personally dont find him that enoyable to play.

larkhill

02-24-2012

he is only as good as ur aim with E is. land every E and you will win every game. its that simple.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

02-24-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

like everyone said, he's really good. he takes a little getting used to (i definitely bombed the first few games with him) but anyone that's dedicated will start seeing results quickly.

i think he'll continue gaining popularity on crystal scar as time goes on.

PKPikmin

02-24-2012

Whoa a red on the dom forum. Sup bro?

HemophobiaV2

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKPikmin View Post
Whoa a red on the dom forum. Sup bro?
rickless is like the only riot that posts on the Dominion forums, hes a fan of it

Stiff Tacos

02-24-2012

I freaking love Urgot.

My issue, though, is item builds. Urgot thrives off of damage, arpen, and CD. Other than Brutalizer, Hexdrinker and Lightbringer, there is no way to build straight AD. All the BF sword branches have useless stats. I always seem to find my damage dying off late game because either waste gold on expensive, partially useless attack items, or building defense.

Wat do?

ProSauce VT

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiff Tacos View Post
I freaking love Urgot.

My issue, though, is item builds. Urgot thrives off of damage, arpen, and CD. Other than Brutalizer, Hexdrinker and Lightbringer, there is no way to build straight AD. All the BF sword branches have useless stats. I always seem to find my damage dying off late game because either waste gold on expensive, partially useless attack items, or building defense.

Wat do?
You have a 2 sec base CD ability that you want to spam all the time and in between your often doing 1 or 2 auto-attacks. You have an ability that can reduce there armor by up to 20%. Based on this information what 1260g item is literally made for him.

Also his shield has a .8 scaling and Spell vamp along with some Lifesteal gives him strong sustain so a Hexteck Gunblade would also improve your end game as I assume that is your main question you are asking.

Uuhayd

02-24-2012

I love playing Urgot top as a bruiser. His kit functions well as such and he has range to boot.